Livi v Airdrie

Many Airdrie fans have given up on this season and very few will expect anything from this match. Some will even hope for a beating to hasten Wilson's exit. Been a very disappointing campaign on a number of fronts. Can't see many more than a hundred away fans coming through. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, OTL2014 said:

Many Airdrie fans have given up on this season and very few will expect anything from this match. Some will even hope for a beating to hasten Wilson's exit. Been a very disappointing campaign on a number of fronts. Can't see many more than a hundred away fans coming through. 

Yes after 50 maybe at Brechin I would expect about that. I can predict at least two.

Don't expect anything other than a comfortable home win. I can see a 2-0 or 3-1 defeat.  Livi have been better than us in every game so far and I can't see us picking anything up from tomorrow's game.

We'll probably go with same formation as last week with Ryan (if fit) in for Leitch meaning Russell dropping back into midfield playing just behind Ryan.

Airdrie to come out tomorrow and absolutely anialate Livvy and show that they are certainties to go up in the play offs.

On a serious note what is the attendance likely to be tomorrow considering we will be lucky to bring not much more than 100.

23 minutes ago, Nipper said:

Airdrie to come out tomorrow and absolutely anialate Livvy and show that they are certainties to go up in the play offs.

On a serious note what is the attendance likely to be tomorrow considering we will be lucky to bring not much more than 100.

About 800 would be my guess

1 hour ago, Chapelhall chap said:

That will not be my biggest crowd for a while as Rovers away recently was 873 but it should provide a wee bit of atmosphere after my visit to Brechin. Signing off to see how the ROI and Wales are doing.

Atmosphere at Almondvale! :lol:

Atmosphere at Almondvale! :lol:

Aw this is cute the Airdrie fans finally piping up after a long hard season of getting pumped silly by the Amber Machine.

1 hour ago, AMC13 said:

Aw this is cute the Airdrie fans finally piping up after a long hard season of getting pumped silly by the Amber Machine.

Amber Machine are you having a laugh. You have the biggest squad and you have spent the most money do you know if your club is in debt or not. Your crowd midweek of 531( some would have been stenny fans) supporters is embarrassing for a team sitting top of the league. The game before was under 800 and I'm sure east Fife would have took a decent support. So having spent the most money and playing to crowds to that low are you breaking even. What happens when you don't do well will your crowds drop even further. If Airdrie get a result tomorrow and Alloa win the pressure will be on.

Amber Machine are you having a laugh. You have the biggest squad and you have spent the most money do you know if your club is in debt or not. Your crowd midweek of 531( some would have been stenny fans) supporters is embarrassing for a team sitting top of the league. The game before was under 800 and I'm sure east Fife would have took a decent support. So having spent the most money and playing to crowds to that low are you breaking even. What happens when you don't do well will your crowds drop even further. If Airdrie get a result tomorrow and Alloa win the pressure will be on.

:lol: Hi Cooper. Mind that time you thought Airdrie would win the league. Back in your box.

5 hours ago, Cooper81 said:

Please Mind The Gap 

52 minutes ago, Airdrie76 said:

Copper getting ripped by pre-teen Livvi fans now. Time for you to give up this football forum malarkey. 

Hardly getting ripped if Airdrie were top of the league and playing to crowds of just 500 and having the biggest budget wouldn't you been concerned ?

7 hours ago, AMC13 said:

:lol: Hi Cooper. Mind that time you thought Airdrie would win the league. Back in your box.

I said we had a chance and potentially if our chairman hadn't got rid of our previous manager we may still have a chance. Alloa could still catch you and if they did could you afford to play another season to crowds so low.

There were about 15-20 Stenny fans....

Archived