Brechin City v The Fife Express

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That makes the result deserved then. 

You won the foul count 19-11 does that make your reputation as a bunch of dirty hacking b*****ds deserved then???

6 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

You won the foul count 19-11 does that make your reputation as a bunch of dirty hacking b*****ds deserved then???

You crack me up . If that was a dirty game today then football should be stopped.   You Fife lot are hilarious by the way. Best entertainment I have had in that first 45 mins. :lol:  Cheers.  

Had a feeling that post might have been above you!!!

My point was that you can take what you want from stats and would have expected an answer realising that!!!

Tbh I didn't think you were that bad today (fouling wise) and that was probably down to the referee booking a couple of your guys early, if the referee had done that at Bayview we wouldn't be having this conversation!!!

My point was that you can take what you want from stats and would have expected an answer realising that!!!

Tbh I didn't think you were that bad today (fouling wise) and that was probably down to the referee booking a couple of your guys early, if the referee had done that at Bayview we wouldn't be having this conversation!!!

BBC stats say 16-11 and 2-1 Brechin City

3 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Keep digging that hole min. The Bayview game has f**k all to do with today's match .  You can't seriously be suggesting that Brechin players should have been booked on the back of that match down there ???  

Just now, theoriginalhedge said:

Very good.   But what you meant to say was that Fife were beaten by an under strength Brechin team with the will to win. 

Can we now add last minute winners (along with defeats, mentioning the pitch, and suggesting Brechin may be a bit dirty) to the list of things guaranteed to result in a theoriginalhedge meltdown? This needs a new phrase...

1m37m9.jpg

11 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Keep digging that hole min. The Bayview game has f**k all to do with today's match .  You can't seriously be suggesting that Brechin players should have been booked on the back of that match down there ???  

Are you posting while drinking or just a bit thick???

9 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

GREAT result, overall both teams were poor today, think Brechin had a great last 10 minutes and what a strike to win the game

Best summation of the game yet!!!

3 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Can we now add last minute winners (along with defeats, mentioning the pitch, and suggesting Brechin may be a bit dirty) to the list of things guaranteed to result in a theoriginalhedge meltdown? This needs a new phrase...

1m37m9.jpg

You are using the Fife dictionary  of course.   

7 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

1m37m9.jpg

or maybe this is!!!

:lol::lol:

Archived