TALBOT V ROB ROY

happy

Next up rob roy at home.3 points up for grabs that must be won,then we can "build" on that.Without getting "over excited" about "5".Win our games and we will have another "flag day".

Mon the Talbot.    :whistle

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, happy said:

Next up rob roy at home.3 points up for grabs that must be won,then we can "build" on that.Without getting "over excited" about "5".Win our games and we will have another "flag day".

Mon the Talbot.    :whistle

After Saturday's result in the Scottish against Buffs,you must be quite confident,happy.....your prediction of the score?

16 minutes ago, The Bluebells Are Blue said:

After Saturday's result in the Scottish against Buffs,you must be quite confident,happy.....your prediction of the score?

We will do enough to win the game and not much more.seems to be the way of things now a days.will be happy with 3 points which ever way they come.

Depends how you look at top. Glenafton, Talbot , Roy and Beith all sitting at the top. No team have won the double Scottish and League to my knowledge. Lots of football to be played.

Do u mean double this year?

I haven't seen KRR this season but always want them to do well for some unknown reason lol (think it might be the Dennis the Menace colours)
The Glens easily hammered us earlier in the season with a few old players in that team who would love to get the league and cup over us.
It's all to play for.
Never write Beith off as they are still lurking

3 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

I haven't seen KRR this season but always want them to do well for some unknown reason lol (think it might be the Dennis the Menace colours)
The Glens easily hammered us earlier in the season with a few old players in that team who would love to get the league and cup over us.
It's all to play for.
Never write Beith off as they are still lurking

I've seen Rabs twice in the league,this season,TB. As I've posted many a time now,they're the team that I've been most impressed with! Totally outgunned Buffs 5-1 at Cumbernauld,after we went up 0-1. Excellent going forward,& ripped Buffs' defence apart.They may have taken a wee dip in form,in recent matches,but still "worth the watching",imo. Should be a cracking match at Beechwood Park!

Young and "old reds" will be made most welcome to the town.if you "can" try the " soup" at the bistro.

If you " have a little time" try a pint in the club." Think it over".

Whatever you do enjoy the day out.I know " me and the farmer" will.   :whistle  :)

FFS give teams their due and credit ok Talbot as usual will probably win league and most likely the cup teams like the Roy are just living the dream and hope against all odds to pull of a major shock so disrespectful to the so called inferior teams incidentley why are Ayrshire junior teams so good but your 2 major senior sides pish baffling because the good senior sides aren't awash with Ayrshire lads

Anyone coming to this game tomorrow and hoping to find our Programme Hut open, apologies in advance as am travelling down to Lancashire on the day for another fitba match as I'm having a stall at the Lancashire Programme Fair on Sunday - along with the Talbot banner!

1 hour ago, plug mac said:

FFS give teams their due and credit ok Talbot as usual will probably win league and most likely the cup teams like the Roy are just living the dream and hope against all odds to pull of a major shock so disrespectful to the so called inferior teams incidentley why are Ayrshire junior teams so good but your 2 major senior sides pish baffling because the good senior sides aren't awash with Ayrshire lads

I'm not too sure we will win the league this season because we took a bit of time to steady the ship early doors. Tomorrow's game is a must win for us, but the league has a long way to go and I wouldn't disregard Beith because they have us, the Roy and Glenafton all at home. Hopefully it will be an exciting end to the season and the fixtures man hands out games accordingly. May the best team win.

Archived