Away: Bo’ness, Newtongrange, Linlithgow, Bonnyrigg, Jeanfield

Newtongrange – 4 to play (18 points):
Home: Musselburgh, Carnoustie
Away: Lochee, Linlithgow

Fauldhouse – 5 to play (10 points):
Home: Penicuik, Bonnyrigg, Jeanfield
Away: Musselburgh, Linlithgow

53 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Sauchie were done at 32 points last year was the highest. The usuals about 28. I'd have said we were safe at 30.  WE're at 31 now and I think we are safe.  I think if Nitten beat Musselburgh on Wednesday it will be squeeky bum time for them

When you are still on 31 points next Saturday night after playing another two matches, with your last game against Bo'ness, I wonder if you will still be so sure?

I bet Sauchie were sure they would stay up as well after their last game last season.

21 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Don't forget Newtongrange Star have picked up more league points from last six weeks than Musselburgh have in the last six months.:)

Correct Gogsy, but hopefully we will pick up the same number of points in the next two games, that in the last six months! Do that and we will stay in the Super League. Not impossible either, as we will be playing the bottom two teams.

11 hours ago, Toffee fan said:

When you are still on 31 points next Saturday night after playing another two matches, with your last game against Bo'ness, I wonder if you will still be so sure?

I bet Sauchie were sure they would stay up as well after their last game last season.

One season it went to 32 so everyone jumps up and down every other year 28 at most.  It looks like its went up dramatically because we've had two seasons where their was only 15 teams with forfar and ballingry but if u added 4-6 pts on ud still be looking at less than 30 to stay up.  WE still could pick up points.  Bonnyrigg are out the scottish still always a chance.  The Rose aren;t the team tehy were but they aren't going to be near relegation they will pick up enough points.  I just don't believe Jeanfield and musselburgh will get above 31.

On 4/20/2017 at 14:21, Benny The Fish said:

The bottom 7 teams run in:

Camelon - 3 to play (31 points):
Home: Bonnyrigg, Boness,
Away: Linlithgow

Hill of Beath – 5 to play (28 points):
Home: Penicuik, Lochee, Linlithgow
Away: Kelty, Broxburn

Jeanfield – 6 to play (23 points):
Home: Bonnyrigg, Musselburgh, Linlithgow
Away:Bonnyrigg, Fauldhouse, Carnoustie

Linlithgow – 12 to play (22 points):
Home: Kelty, Dundonald, Camelon, Musselburgh, Newtongrange, Fauldhouse
Away: Bonnyrigg, Boness, Lochee, Hill of Beath, Jeanfield, Musselburgh

Musselburgh - 7 to play (22 points):
Home: Fauldhouse, Linlithgow, Broughty
Away: Newtongrange, Linlithgow, Bonnyrigg, Jeanfield

Newtongrange – 3 to play (21 points):
Home: Musselburgh,

Thats whats left now

Big result in the relegation race.  Newtongrange Star 1-0 Musselburgh

Camelon - 2 to play (32 points):
Home:  Boness,
Away: Linlithgow

Hill of Beath – 5 to play (28 points):
Home: Penicuik, Lochee, Linlithgow
Away: Kelty, Broxburn

Jeanfield – 6 to play (23 points):
Home: Bonnyrigg, Musselburgh, Linlithgow
Away:Bonnyrigg, Fauldhouse, Carnoustie

Linlithgow – 11 to play (23 points):
Home: Kelty, Camelon, Musselburgh, Newtongrange, Fauldhouse
Away: Bonnyrigg, Boness, Lochee, Hill of Beath, Jeanfield, Musselburgh

Musselburgh - 6 to play (22 points):
Home: Fauldhouse, Linlithgow, Broughty
Away:  Linlithgow, Bonnyrigg, Jeanfield

Newtongrange – 2 to play (24 points):
Home:

Fauldhouse and Newtongrange for me.

I can see Jeanfield getting 6 points and Musselburgh possibly getting 7 points leaving a tie and Goal Difference sorting it out. It's going to be tight I think. 

Linlithgow will pick up the points needed but it's not easy games in hand when others have the points. They are another club that needs a complete overhaul. 

Lithgae sack there management team. Who's gonna take them tonight in what is a huge game for both clubs? Look forward to watching this evening. 

HOB won't get a better chance to play a club in disarray. 

4 hours ago, watchful eye said:

Lithgae sack there management team. Who's gonna take them tonight in what is a huge game for both clubs? Look forward to watching this evening. 

HOB won't get a better chance to play a club in disarray. 

Windy Millar and Jimmy Crease taking temporary charge until new manager in place.

State of play

Camelon 32 points (gd -18).  NEwtongrange 30 (gd -19)

Musselburgh Athletic played 27 have 29 points (gd-2).  3 games left Broughty at home, Linlithgow Rose Away, Jeanfield Away

Jeanfield Swifts played  26 have 29 points (gd-16) Play Bonnyrigg Rose, Musselburgh Athletic and Linlithgow Rose at home.  Away at Bonnyrigg Rose

Linlithgow Rose played  24 have 28 points (gd-1) play Bo'ness away, Musselburgh at home, Kelty at home.  Away Bonnyrigg Rose, Jeanfield Swifts and Lochee United away

State of play
Camelon 32 points (gd -18).  NEwtongrange 30 (gd -19)

Musselburgh Athletic played 27 have 29 points (gd-2).  3 games left Broughty at home, Linlithgow Rose Away, Jeanfield Away
Jeanfield Swifts played  26 have 29 points (gd-16) Play Bonnyrigg Rose, Musselburgh Athletic and Linlithgow Rose at home.  Away at Bonnyrigg Rose
Linlithgow Rose played  24 have 28 points (gd-1) play Bo'ness away, Musselburgh at home, Kelty at home.  Away Bonnyrigg Rose, Jeanfield Swifts and Lochee United away

Mussie - Broughty have nothing to play for so could well get 3 points on Sat to ensure safety before taking on the other 2 teams scrapping for the points.

Jeanfield - Bonnyrigg will be trying to keep the pressure on Kelty and hope they slip up but if Kelty win the league next weekend nothing for Bonnyrigg to play for. Then games against Mussie and the Rose again scrapping for points.

The Rose - derby games are never easy then Mussie on Wed who could well still be looking for points before Kelty looking to win the League on sat. Then 3 tough away games, hopefully by then the league is over and the other 2 will have nothing to play for too.

Hopefully the Rose can pick up 4 points this week though and keep my blood pressure down

Archived