Wetherspoons Saturday Licensing hours

Arch Stanton

Just now, Ramagamma said:

All jokes aside this would make me feel physically ill.

It's best if you don't have something with milk. I've started more than the odd all day session for the football with a fry up and a can of lager. Generally guaranteed I'd be tucked up in bed by 9pm mind you.

I'm amazed to find out there people who aren't cracking tins before the train has left the station. Doesnt matter if it is a 2pm train to Perth or 8am to Stranraer.

When united got to League cup final in 2010 we got first train to Glasgow on the Sunday unaware that you couldnt get a pint anywhere at 10am. We ended jumping in a taxi down to McKinnons on the Gallowgate. The guy wouldnt serve us from the boozer but offered to let us sit and drink a kedger. So 10 guys waited in the pub whilst two of us risked anal trauma jumping in the owners 4x4 and heading to a warehouse near the barras to get drink.

Ended up showing us crates of out of date mudshakes for a fiver each so obviously we bought a dozen crates. They weren't two bad, maybe every third one was full of lumps and you just had to spit it out and open a new one.

Ive been in some rare states before Wetherspoons bars are open on away days past couple seasons.  The morning sesh is massively underrated. 

Edited by itzdrk

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/04/2017 at 00:25, invergowrie arab said:

I'm amazed to find out there people who aren't cracking tins before the train has left the station. Doesnt matter if it is a 2pm train to Perth or 8am to Stranraer.

When united got to League cup final in 2010 we got first train to Glasgow on the Sunday unaware that you couldnt get a pint anywhere at 10am. We ended jumping in a taxi down to McKinnons on the Gallowgate. The guy wouldnt serve us from the boozer but offered to let us sit and drink a kedger. So 10 guys waited in the pub whilst two of us risked anal trauma jumping in the owners 4x4 and heading to a warehouse near the barras to get drink.

Ended up showing us crates of out of date mudshakes for a fiver each so obviously we bought a dozen crates. They weren't two bad, maybe every third one was full of lumps and you just had to spit it out and open a new one.

1. Wtf is a kedger?

2. Wtf is a mudshake?

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2017 at 11:05, Cardinal Richelieu said:

1. Wtf is a kedger?

2. Wtf is a mudshake?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kedger

Alcoholic drink takeaway or carry out. usually taken to someones house or drunk in the park.
are you taking a kedger on the bus to glasgow?

dc51a9dffdfb5d0879fed4a7f0e3683a.jpg

Edited by invergowrie arab

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...