• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If memory serves me right it was Gibby and Ross that saw off Arbroath in the playoffs. Always welcome at Station Park.

Jesus Christ no even 1 out of 2 correct . Were you at the game?

Anyway rab Douglas been told by bollan he's not allowed to play tomorrow night and Charlie king to make an appearance

11 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Jesus Christ no even 1 out of 2 correct . Were you at the game?

Anyway rab Douglas been told by bollan he's not allowed to play tomorrow night and Charlie king to make an appearance

Bollan has given the Green light for a cameo from Paul Hegarty...

40 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

If this is true then Bollan is out of order, it's Foxy's night and Rab is his mate.

This is a poor show from Bollan, I remember Alan Rattray's testimonial and there were almost as many ex players as current players including one (Craig Brewster) who never played with Ratts. It's an occasion and should be about Foxy and football politics and personal feelings of others shouldn't come into it.

I've supported Bollan up to now but this is making me seriously question my loyalty to him.

As much as Rab dropped us in it last season by quitting just because his pal got sacked that is an awfully petty decision by someone (who says it’s Bollan’s decision?) at the club and doesn’t sit well with me. Tonight not about club or manager or Director and any holding of grudges at this level is just not what we should be about in my opinion.

Martyn Fotheringham deserves his testimonial and all the various things that have been arranged this season, hope it goes well for him. Been my avatar on here for years and it’ll be a sad day when I have to change it. Of course that goal against Arbroath in the Play off will always stick out, brilliant strike but he’s had countless other great goals (some cracking free kicks and scoring direct from corner) for us over the years. He’s not always been appreciated by the current or previous manager (or some fans) as much as I would have liked which is a shame but over ten years he’s given a lot to the club and hope he gets what he deserves for his efforts.

Archived