The Relegation Battle

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Genuinely don't care as long as it's not us.

That's a St Mirren fan and a Falkirk fan that wants us down though, I wonder why...

Rovers fans should probably say Dumbarton as we have a poor record against you guys but your fans seem a decent bunch and the wee bowling club down from the ground was decent last time I went through.  Knowing our luck we will both go down so you can skelp us in the seaside league as well.  No real preference excluding ourselves I would probably rather Dunfermline stayed up with us, always good to laugh at your rivals going down but the season is better with a derby in my opinion.  

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Can we just cancel relegation and play offs this season. All current teams are way more preferable to Livingston and Alloa!

Alloa are our bitches and Livi are a basketcase, I'd be delighted if they replaced Queens and the Pars come to think of it.

There is always a team that gets a really unexpected result in a top v bottom scenario. I actually don't think there is much between a lot of the teams throughout the league. 

I wonder if there is a team that will daydream into the playoffs like Hibs did when they went down. That season they were a bit of a shambles but they entered the last 5 fixtures with 3 points doing the job. They however had been coasting whilst others were fighting and never raised it to get the job done. I can't see the Pars or Queens being caught out the same to be honest, but you never know. 

We're still heavy favourites for the drop- schedule is tough and we have no room for error. We need to win our 3 home games. A defeat to Ayr relegates us- frankly I can see them defending for all their worth and nicking a 1-0! 

1 hour ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Can we just cancel relegation and play offs this season. All current teams are way more preferable to Livingston and Alloa!

The Chairmen would agree on financial manner, neither trips are decent either 

28 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Dumbarton would be my preferred choice along with Ayr to stay up through the playoffs.

You need a few more seasons down here to fully appreciate Dumbarton.

The pies are excellent, the bowling club has decent prices and the scenery is lovely, as long as you look in the right direction (normally not the pitch).

Give it a few years you'll grow to like them.

8 minutes ago, mr mince said:

You need a few more seasons down here to fully appreciate Dumbarton.

The pies are excellent, the bowling club has decent prices and the scenery is lovely, as long as you look in the right direction (normally not the pitch).

Give it a few years you'll grow to like them.

The grass is too long in Dumbarton for the DABs.

10 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Just for that I hope you get relegated and we get either in your place emoji14.png

It's nothing personal, I actually quite like you guys, but you have a habit of absolutely pumping us so I wouldn't mind that coming to an end.

Archived