Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RadgerTheBadger

The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

Recommended Posts

Just had a private chuckle to myself there at the thought of the Easter Road jubilation when they heard that Morton.... aye, Morton.. had lost at home to The Pars. Incredible.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BendtnerBairn said:

Just had a private chuckle to myself there at the thought of the Easter Road jubilation when they heard that Morton.... aye, Morton.. had lost at home to The Pars. Incredible.  

Your club sold signed pictures of a win over the new ****. Sit doon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BendtnerBairn said:

Just had a private chuckle to myself there at the thought of the Easter Road jubilation when they heard that Morton.... aye, Morton.. had lost at home to The Pars. Incredible.  

The same Morton that are level with you on points and would still be within touching distance of us had they won? Given the fact we play them tomorrow night? That Morton, aye?

Edited by Dave1875

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

The same Morton that are level with you on points and would still be within touching distance of us had they won? Given the fact we play them tomorrow night? That Morton, aye?

Sounds like you're still panicking a bit about 'that' Morton, Davie Bhoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BendtnerBairn said:

Sounds like you're still panicking a bit about 'that' Morton, Davie Bhoy.

Panicking :lol: Given that we're now 10 points clear with a chance of making it 13 tomorrow? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dave1875 said:

Panicking :lol: Given that we're now 10 points clear with a chance of making it 13 tomorrow? :lol:

Hahahah. Hilarious innit? That's why I was laughing too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

More worried about Morton than Falkirk.

You jealous you didn't get quoted? D'awww. Wee scone. Want me to stand back up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BendtnerBairn said:

Hahahah. Hilarious innit? That's why I was laughing too.

Indeed. Will be even more hilarious when Morton win the playoffs and Falkirk are left to wallow down here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Your club sold signed pictures of a win over the new ****. Sit doon.

And to be fair.... you made a song, a DVD and released a movie to the cinema :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dave1875 said:

Indeed. Will be even more hilarious when Morton win the playoffs and Falkirk are left to wallow down here

Ah you've lost me now. Didn't quite laugh at that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dave1875 said:

Indeed. Will be even more hilarious when Morton win the playoffs and Falkirk are left to wallow down here

It'll be an awful season if they don't get 2nd place. They won't be able to brag about almost winning the league again :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BendtnerBairn said:

And to be fair.... you made a song, a DVD and released a movie to the cinema :unsure:

Oh what could've been had you beaten Caley eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...