The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McGeouch in for Bartley and Cummings in for Keatings

McGeouch in for McGinn, even if he's back from the Scotland squad he should be benched. He's one that needs a boot up the arse.

Bartley is one of the first names on the team sheet at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Shinnie motm, nap.

It's pretty obvious that there's a third, pub league standard, Shinnie - twin of Andrew - who plays every second game for a joke.

See I now think it will be Sibbald motm.

The teams have had some cracking match ups over last few years on league and cup and I think it will be tight next week.

Houston has big decisions to make in the midfield. Hippolyte has to come into the side but it'll be interesting to see who he drops. For me we need Taiwo, Sibbald and Hippo plus one. If McKee is fit it should be him but if not you can just spin a bottle between Kerr/Craigen/Aird.

We'll boot our way to a narrow defeat or a low scoring draw I'd imagine.

Houston has big decisions to make in the midfield. Hippolyte has to come into the side but it'll be interesting to see who he drops. For me we need Taiwo, Sibbald and Hippo plus one. If McKee is fit it should be him but if not you can just spin a bottle between Kerr/Craigen/Aird.

We'll boot our way to a narrow defeat or a low scoring draw I'd imagine.

Aird will play hopefully if it is Kerr and Craigen the other choices.

Don't be surprised if we go Baird up top on his own

It's hard to be too optimistic about this really the way things have been, if this fixture falls into big game category then it should be fine, Falkirk and their support will certainly be up for it.  If Cummings is back (don't know how long he's out for tbh) and McGeough starts then that's good news.  Ambrose is playing well just now also so that's a positive.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Strange to see the Hibees a bit downbeat when they are clear at the top and in the semi of the cup. I guess that indicates a fair amount of dissatisfaction with Lennons style?

Lennon is pretty clueless. We have a group of players that are frustrating as f**k to support as well, they turn it on when they feel like it in a big game or on the telly. Games like yesterday have been our downfall for three seasons now. I genuinely feel that we'll throw the league away. 

Archived