West of Scotland quarter final

Oscarthehead

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hurlford put in their poorest performance of the season today with several big players not turning up and their goalie quite literally not turning up didn't help. Southside could and should have won it easy with several good chances in the 2nd half they were right up for it Hurlford on the other hand didn't seem to be surprising given they could still have a right good season, Thistle need to up it again they still have plenty to play for all the best to Southside.

Took in the hurlford v southside game and to be honest I found it pretty boring, if hurlford is the best in Ayrshire, then Ayrshire football is in a rapid decline. Southside had plenty of the ball in the hurlford half without causes many problems, saying that southside looking physical at the back, and Mullen never caused them any problems. Craig Richmond was standing in for hurlford between the sticks held his own. 6 and 9 for southside were there better players. Best of luck to southside in the next round, commiserations to hurlford. 

I don't I'm afraid. 6 had the experience about him and was still able to get about the pitch with great affect. 9 was a very tricky and skilful striker, couple of times hurlford doubled up on him and they still couldn't get near him. 

I don't I'm afraid. 6 had the experience about him and was still able to get about the pitch with great affect. 9 was a very tricky and skilful striker, couple of times hurlford doubled up on him and they still couldn't get near him. 

6 martin jones and 9 Brian Hughes

Took in the hurlford v southside game and to be honest I found it pretty boring, if hurlford is the best in Ayrshire, then Ayrshire football is in a rapid decline. Southside had plenty of the ball in the hurlford half without causes many problems, saying that southside looking physical at the back, and Mullen never caused them any problems. Craig Richmond was standing in for hurlford between the sticks held his own. 6 and 9 for southside were there better players. Best of luck to southside in the next round, commiserations to hurlford. 

Agree
Very flat game. Hurlford far from good. Key players having shockers. Southside should've killed the game after 90 minutes

• 4 weeks later...

As the semi finals approach I can't help but notice that Southside have drawn the short straw!

Fixtures on weds and Sat yet their oppononents have the whole week off??

I know southside are playing catch up but surely it's the same treatment across the board.

Are certain Folk hand picking fixtures??

Archived