Stirling - Annan

Is it just me or have the obsessed Berwick fans gone awfully quiet since we overtook them in the league?

Yellow Feet has vanished, shame imo.

The rest are obviously annoyed the famous Albion have overtaken little Berwick.

Aye ok Athletic 1 - how many times have you ever been on the supporters bus ? You go on team bus and get free entry because u do twitter feed- big deal Who cares about that.

Don't slag Tan the man - a pensioner out in all weather's selling tickets at every home match.Yes it's been pathetic our away support this year - but Annan daft , Annan bear, Jim Thornburn where we're ure names  last year- just on the glory trail ? 

Do u realise the supporters club paid Josh Todd wages for a good part o last year & are also Commited to finance the clubhouse toilet facilities - scheduled for last May ! The committee cannae even sort that out. AYE it must be a big embarrassment for them when there are more freeloaders than paying fans.

The football club should take a lesson from Annan rugby club,say no more.

As someone involved in the finances of the Stirling Albion Supporters Club buses, I can assure you that it is incredibly hard to run a bus to every game.
We run a bus to all Saturday games (except Falkirk/Alloa/Stenny/Clyde where the train is an easy option) but the Supporters Club have a Lottery which pumps in £4000 per season to the buses costs to keep the adult fares down to £12 (£10 for Cowdenbeath and Edinburgh). Without this subsidy, the buses would need to be nearer £20 a seat to break even.
The Supporters Club also run a bar at Forthbank but all the profits get donated to SAFC.

Aye ok Athletic 1 - how many times have you ever been on the supporters bus ? You go on team bus and get free entry because u do twitter feed- big deal Who cares about that.

Don't slag Tan the man - a pensioner out in all weather's selling tickets at every home match.Yes it's been pathetic our away support this year - but Annan daft , Annan bear, Jim Thornburn where we're ure names  last year- just on the glory trail ? 

Do u realise the supporters club paid Josh Todd wages for a good part o last year & are also Commited to finance the clubhouse toilet facilities - scheduled for last May ! The committee cannae even sort that out. AYE it must be a big embarrassment for them when there are more freeloaders than paying fans.

I've been on the supporters bus many times in the past thanks. And you'll find I've been to more away games this season by car than by bus. It cost me money yesterday to give all followers live updates (over 5000 followers so someone must care) and it does many other times of the season but I like following the team at the same time so don't mind.

When did I even slag Tan off?? I simply asked the question why Clyde but not Stirling? On the bus or not I buy draw tickets off the guy every home game, always have and will.

And yes I knew exactly what they paid for last season.

Never slagged Tan. Think you'll find if you read my comment again that I was up for going yesterday if a bus had been running. I also think a list should go up for every game. Whether we can get a bus running or not everytime it might at least get people interested a bit more longer term.

There was no actual slagging Tan off, the only thing I said was Tan doesn't like going to Stirling so the list doesn't go up. Just repeating what was said. 

Just on the the glory trail haha that's just laughable tbh I've had my name up on lists loads of times only for some of them to be cancelled, been to many an away day (Good & bad) the issue I've got is lists no even going up or going up & going right back down after 1 home game. 

There was no actual slagging Tan off, the only thing I said was Tan doesn't like going to Stirling so the list doesn't go up. Just repeating what was said. 

Why doesn't he like coming to the best stadium in the league?

On 19/03/2017 at 02:01, the philosopher said:

The self proclaimed philosopher talking nonsense as usual,trying to make issues that simply arent there.athletic 1 asked a question and we answered,the reason we know what tan said was because we asked the same question and that was the answer given to us.i dont like going to stirlin so we arent going.would you rather we lied?as for your glory comment,i have been a season ticket holder for many years now and probs been to just as many away games on the bus as you have the last few years.we cant put our names down on a list that doesnt exist.i am more than aware that the supporters club is paying for lavs.personally i would rather put half price bus on for the next few away games to try and drum up some away support rather than spending it on bogs but what does my opinion matter since i am just a glory hunter,right?

Archived