British Nationalist Media Hysteria re #ScotRef

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jamamafegan said:

I've been crying with laughter for the past 5 minutes at his video sign off "Scottish b*****ds." :lol:

The terrifying thing is, he could be someones dad. 

I'd laugh if it was then revealed he was sacked by a scottish member of management at his work :lol:

1 hour ago, Booker-T said:

his other recent video

What I've been told by Chinese people is that Chinese women who like white dudes think that we let our wives / girlfriends control us while Chinese men can be very hard on their wives.

2 hours ago, DrewDon said:

My Dad is a Daily Mail reader. He has supported the SNP since the 1980s under Gordon Wilson, he voted 'Yes' in 2014, 'Remain' in 2016, is a virulent anti-monarchist, and despises the Tories/UKIP. I occasionally receive a seething text message from him concentrating on what the Mail is saying about independence/Scotland/the SNP/Sturgeon/Salmond on any given day, but he continues to purchase it every single morning regardless. He claims it is only so he has another crossword to complete, but I think he really just takes enormous pleasure from being angry.

My old man is exactly the same. Snp voting, independence supporter, yet because he's 65 it seems to be physically impossible for him to just not buy the daily mail. Like yours, I think he just likes getting raging.

7 minutes ago, GAD said:

My old man is exactly the same. Snp voting, independence supporter, yet because he's 65 it seems to be physically impossible for him to just not buy the daily mail. Like yours, I think he just likes getting raging.

Only time I notice the rag is on holiday.  It seems to be the paper of choice for brits soaking in the sun.

56 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Here's a bit of it:

"If I say "f**k", two more times, that's forty six "fucks" in this fucked up rhyme"

8 hours ago, Booker-T said:

his other recent video

Wow, he gets a wee bit of attention and he takes down his video of him absolutely creeping all over a school girl.

I bet Andy's really glad he made that vid.

34 minutes ago, Karl Fletcher said:

Vote No, because being independent will cost money

express

TBH £11 billion in debt sounds a lot better than £1.7 trillion in debt.

Archived