British Nationalist Media Hysteria re #ScotRef

34 minutes ago, Owsley said:

This letter made it into the Metro recently. I'm typing this from the Seychelles on board my massive f**k off yacht. On tick of course, but look at the money heading my way.

Don don don.jpg

Clearly a plant to get ragin' SNP supporters to write in.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Not only is he out by a factor of 100,000, he's clearly got the population of Scotland wrong as even with his 100k factor miscalculation, it would be £6.5m each.

What a monumental fucking clown. Imagine walking around, living your life, thinking the Scottish government could actually just fire out £6m cheques to every single person in the country and they just don't bother.

These people exist ... and they vote.

Thought it was one of those Viz letters.

1 hour ago, Owsley said:

Just for the record, Allison Pearson's original heading read " Nicola Sturgeon is a liar and a traitor - off with her head".

After a bit of a stooshie online, it was changed to "Nicola Sturgeon - another treacherous queen of Scots - has miscalculated".

She then claimed she knew nothing of the heading, that it was done by someone else at the paper and that she may sue. She also threatened folk who repeated the heading as being her words, with libel. I did it just for a laugh to see if she would bite. Nothing yet. All those libel cases wouldn't really be in her interests. They would shine a light on the bile from the English media though so I'd be quite happy to hear from her. 

Ironic considering the content that she's one of the first heads gone casualties of the campaign.

My Dad is a Daily Mail reader. He has supported the SNP since the 1980s under Gordon Wilson, he voted 'Yes' in 2014, 'Remain' in 2016, is a virulent anti-monarchist, and despises the Tories/UKIP. I occasionally receive a seething text message from him concentrating on what the Mail is saying about independence/Scotland/the SNP/Sturgeon/Salmond on any given day, but he continues to purchase it every single morning regardless. He claims it is only so he has another crossword to complete, but I think he really just takes enormous pleasure from being angry.

Just now, DrewDon said:

My Dad is a Daily Mail reader. He has supported the SNP since the 1980s under Gordon Wilson, he voted 'Yes' in 2014, 'Remain' in 2016, is a virulent anti-monarchist, and despises the Tories/UKIP. I occasionally receive a seething text message from him concentrating on what the Mail is saying about independence/Scotland/the SNP/Sturgeon/Salmond on any given day, but he continues to purchase it every single morning regardless. He claims it is only so he has another crossword to complete, but I think he really just takes enormous pleasure from being angry.

He would do well on here.

Lovebombing...
Never knew Mark Warburton was so bitter?

Notice his Freudian slip after about 40 seconds....'So they want to remain part of England...' shortly before cranial detachment, effing and jeffing, and apoplexy.
More people should see this...

57 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Lovebombing...

Never knew Mark Warburton was so bitter?

In the good old days before social media this guy would be muttering away to himself in the corner of the pub whilst everyone else deliberately ignored him.  

2 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

:lol:

Raging, about something that has nothing to do with him.  Amazing. via Wings.

typical kilt wearing rugby ball chucker would lick this Englander's balls 

32 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Your dad is playing a dangerous game  

Archived