Today's internal jukebox

"The Times They Are A'Changin'" Just popped into my head when I was reading a story about illegal Irish immigrants to the US and the likelihood of no special deal for them to allow them to stay/get legal.

The theme tune to Paw Patrol.

This is the sort of shite that sticks with me.
My son gets 1 hour each evening on the computer (you tube).
At the moment I've got "You're Welcome" by some Maori cartoon. I'm at work and dying to bust out into song.

48 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

My son started humming this last night, he went to school this morning doing the same thing. No matter what I listen to today my internal saxophone kicks in. I'm nightshift tonight too, 12 hours of this pish heading my way.

But surely the song is only 10 hours long, so the last 2 hours of your shift you can put a different song on? :)

Anyway, this song was rattling around my head this morning, probably cos it's brilliant - especially the intro. 

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

But surely the song is only 10 hours long, so the last 2 hours of your shift you can put a different song on? :)

Anyway, this song was rattling around my head this morning, probably cos it's brilliant - especially the intro. 

Is this you saying your coming out