Today's internal jukebox

Just now, Dee Man said:

I can't play embedded YouTube links from here for some reason since a few weeks back so I have to search vids. The reason I'm sharing this boring information is that I think I found the same tune but with a different video. Tremendous tune with some beautiful cars on display. 

Thank you. 

I think the person who made that video heard “Saturday night special” and presumed they were talking about muscle car rentals back in the 1970s, rather than it being about the ease of access to handguns leading to senseless murders.

47 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I think the person who made that video heard “Saturday night special” and presumed they were talking about muscle car rentals back in the 1970s, rather than it being about the ease of access to handguns leading to senseless murders.

It's an easy mistake to make. I remember I was supposed to be going to Hertz to hire a 1.4 Astra but before I knew it I was shooting up a school. We've all done it. 

Caught some of the post Malone tribute to Nirvana.

Have Frances farmer will have her revenge on Seattle stuck in the head with a slight change to lyrics.
I miss the comfort of being sane

The adventures of Paddington fucking bear. Ad finitum. 
If horrible things were to happen to Gary Barlow every time that tune got stuck in my head, we could easily remake the saw series with extended cuts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Simon Smith and the Amazing Dancing Bear.

Inspired (if that’s the right word) by an exchange on a thread I can’t get this song out my head.  Find myself whistling or singing it and remembering the lyrics despite not having heard it for decades.

https://youtu.be/9tXGXkhff10

All fucking day

Edit: the screen capture doesn't help much. Listen to it.

20 hours ago, BallochSonsFan said:

I spend all day last friday with John Kettley Is A Weatherman stuck in my head. f**k knows where that came from.

There was an episode of Pointless Celebrities on last week that featured John Kettley and he made reference to the song during his introductory chat.

Andy Crane was on the same show standing at a different podium. Strangely, he chose not to reference the song.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...