Today's internal jukebox

• 3 weeks later...
It's rare I get a good song stuck in my head. My internal jukebox has rotten musical taste. This morning I woke up with Sheryl Crowe's "All I wanna do" on endless loop. I don't think I've heard that in real life for 10+ years so where the chuff did that come from?
On the current absolute radio playlist, ive heard it about 7 times this week.

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Always wondered what the line was that goes “he’s got his...”. Par Jr got in the car the other day and started singing along to that ^^* “he’s got his strong beliefs”. Could have googled it but nice to know at last.

Sweet Surrender by Wet Wet Wet FFS.

This must be worse than being tortured tied to a chair in a darkened room with white noise being blasted through the speakers. 

I walked by the TV the other day and caught about 5 seconds of Marti Pellow singing it live from home via webcam and now it's stuck on a perpetual loop in my head. I'll swap anyone for tinnitus. 

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Sweet Surrender by Wet Wet Wet FFS.

This must be worse than being tortured tied to a chair in a darkened room with white noise being blasted through the speakers. 

I walked by the TV the other day and caught about 5 seconds of Marti Pellow singing it live from home via webcam and now it's stuck on a perpetual loop in my head. I'll swap anyone for tinnitus. 

Cleanse your ears brother

19 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Cleanse your ears brother

I can't play embedded YouTube links from here for some reason since a few weeks back so I have to search vids. The reason I'm sharing this boring information is that I think I found the same tune but with a different video. Tremendous tune with some beautiful cars on display. 

Thank you.