Today's internal jukebox

12 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

One of my oldest mates and my best man is called Trevor. It's amazing how many songs you can fit his name into.

Trevor gonna give you up, Trevor gonna let you down...

Who wants to live for Trevor?

Trevor ever did I ever feel so low, when you gonna dig me out if this black hole?

Just a few.

He's probably autistic and gets upset after a while, but there are literally loads of songs that fit.

This one fits brilliantly.

I've got the Mardi Gras nightclub playlist from around the year 2000 stuck in my napper right now. Stuff like Lady (hear me tonight) by Modjo, Crying at the discotheque by Alcazar and Groovejet by Spiller. 

All I need is a bottle of Blue WKD and a scathing knockback from a skanky scheme goblin burd and my flashback will be complete.

Edited by tongue_tied_danny

• 2 weeks later...

On account of listening to them both for 3 days at work, almost on repeat, I have some weird kickass amagumation of Kiss - I was made for loving you and Motley Crew- Dr Feelgood.

The latter has recently moved into my top 3 tunes of all time. Incredible stuff.

On 07/12/2018 at 10:31, Stellaboz said:

On account of listening to them both for 3 days at work, almost on repeat, I have some weird kickass amagumation of Kiss - I was made for loving you 

Queen of Japan do a good version. Seems a bit more racy with a girl singing it.

Anyway, it’s good to cleanse the soul of pish Christmas music and get a bit of the Abonimal Ho Man himself:

• 6 months later...

It’s totally my own fault as I searched for something similar on YouTube and this was on the sidebar and I chose it.

I realise that I am solely to blame for it being stuck in my head for the last 3 days (especially the chorus),but what I can’t fathom is whether it is fantastically brilliant or utter shite. My opinion swings from one extreme to the other second by second.

It's rare I get a good song stuck in my head. My internal jukebox has rotten musical taste. This morning I woke up with Sheryl Crowe's "All I wanna do" on endless loop. I don't think I've heard that in real life for 10+ years so where the chuff did that come from?