Mwell v St J (18/3/17)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hope we pump these robbing b*****ds

A 60 year old Saints fan visiting Fir Park will have to pay £16 whilst a 60 year old Well fan visiting McDiarmid Park will have to stump up £24.  Hope we pump these robbing b******s

5 minutes ago, Crilly said:

A 60 year old Saints fan visiting Fir Park will have to pay £16 whilst a 60 year old Well fan visiting McDiarmid Park will have to stump up £24.  Hope we pump these robbing b******s

Quite right, why should a 61 year old get in cheaper then a 30 year old? Both should still be in full time employment

Over 65s (retirement age), get into McDiarmid for £15, fwiw

Genuinely not being wide but out of curiosity how many other clubs in the league reciprocate that deal Saints do?

If you're meaning the kids free one. None.

If you're meaning the kids free one. None.

Whichever one that Saints fans regularly kick off at Motherwell's Twitter account about.

I was just curious as to whether there were other clubs matching the deal and it was the case that MFC were exceptions to that or such as you quite regularly see those sort of tweets when Saints are coming to Fir Park and folk getting on their high horse about how prices/deals aren't the same.

Don't get me wrong I see why it'll stick in the craw. Just seems odd that there's some sort of perma-seethe about Motherwell's prices when none of the other clubs reciprocate. Of course it's probably just the case I notice it on the MFC related feeds what with me being a Motherwell fan and that.

4 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Motherwell 1 (Moult,23) St Johnstone 2 (Anderson,40) (Kane,83)

Kanes out for the season and Anderson missed our last game through injury...

Just now, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Nailed on prediction other than those minor flaws though right?

Pretty much. I'm sure you lot have taken the lead in about five matches over the past two seasons and have lost all but one 2-1. Most of our winners have been in the last ten minutes aswell.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Quite right, why should a 61 year old get in cheaper then a 30 year old? Both should still be in full time employment

Over 65s (retirement age), get into McDiarmid for £15, fwiw

Because they're likely to be earning less.  Try getting another job if you're unemployed at 60.  Far easier if you're 30.   

14 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hope we pump these robbing b*****ds

Glad we're taking a strong anti-tory pricing policy for this.

Feels a bit vital this, eh? Despite losing at Aberdeen at the weekend, compared to our previous visit you have to imagine that we've taken a number of positives from it. Moult being out for a week might give him the rest he's looked needing.

Going into the international break level on points with Dundee (as you'd imagine they'll struggle to get much out of Sunday), and potentially 6 and 7 points clear of Accies and Inverness would be a massive, massive boost for us. Momentum at this stage of the season is absolutely key. 

17 hours ago, capt_oats said:

Genuinely not being wide but out of curiosity how many other clubs in the league reciprocate that deal Saints do?

At Kilmarnock a couple of weeks ago Juveniles were £5.  At Fir Park they are £12. 

Basically we should have a family deal that includes more than one kid.

Archived