Dundee v Celtic, Dens Park Stadium, Dundee

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cammy Kerr's duels with Tierney are always a joy to watch. He tends to get the better of him quite a lot. If Cammy continues improving the way he's improving there's no reason why we can't have 2 all action, blood and thunder full backs in the national team in a couple of year.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Cammy Kerr's duels with Tierney are always a joy to watch. He tends to get the better of him quite a lot. If Cammy continues improving the way he's improving there's no reason why we can't have 2 all action, blood and thunder full backs in the national team in a couple of year.

I think Robertson is our best left back just now. He is playing well in a tough league each week. I also like Kingsley.

Good to have options in Kerr and Tierney too though.

I think Robertson is our best left back just now. He is playing well in a tough league each week. I also like Kingsley.
Good to have options in Kerr and Tierney too though.

I'd agree with that - and by quite a distance too. Kerr's still a long, long way off to be even in with a sniff but he's improving all the time and it's not as if we are brilliantly equipped at RB - so you never know, maybe another 2-3 seasons and he could work himself into contention.

There should be a health warning screened before Celtic matches are aired. I managed to catch some of the game on a stream and have now been admitted to hospital with an incurable eye disease after viewing those mutants behind the goals. 

Can't have any complaints about the result, deserved score line. Yesterday's results meant we had a free go at Celtic today and we almost got something

fair comment, enough there to hope we can get something from County Hearts and Accies (assuming a similar loss to a decent Dons)

Autocorrect alters tweet shocker.
That's never happened before.

Invincible will be in their dictionary, so they'd have to misspell it for it to autocorrect into invisible.

Can't argue with the result but if we play with the same tempo and determination as we did in the last 25 / 30 minutes we should do OK for the rest of the season.

Whilst I agree, we've been saying this after every decent performance from us. Like after the Sevco win, we all wanted that same application every week - we then get beat off Partick and St Johnstone. We're too inconsistent and have far too many off-days for my liking. It took us til about the 70 minute mark to start playing football. We didn't lose a goal in this time and managed to score one ourselves.

Anyway, that sounds a little more negative than intended, it's merely an observation.

Here's El Bakh's strike:

26 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Invincible will be in their dictionary, so they'd have to misspell it for it to autocorrect into invisible.

DNA, Shirley?

Pity that we didn't seem to play until we were 2-0 down, but we showed real grit in the last 30 minutes or so. Baffling why Hateley and Ojamma were on the park for as long as they were, but loved El Bak's goal and he showed a few other lovely wee touches too.

Is Kerr too old for the Under 21's? He is 21, but I've got a feeling that the threshold has to do with a player's age at the start of the qualifying campaign. If he is eligible, then whoever is picking the squad is an idiot.

Just watched the highlights and Haber was so unlucky with that shot when McGowan put him through, almost hit it too well, trying to get it past the keeper. Beautiful by El Bak and ridiculous dive by Dembele when Ojamaa was near him in the box...

Archived