Big Sexy Falkirk v The Famous MorTEN

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crazy stuff at the Nou Camp.  Barca go ahead 2-1 with 30 seconds to half time and go in level.  However well they're playing they can't seem to stop conceding.  Three at the back.  [emoji38]

Passed your bedtime?

Was surprised at how confident Falkirk fans were before the game. A narrow victory either way always seemed a pretty likely outcome to me.

Whether we can challenge for first will depend entirely on taking at least 4 points from the 2 Hibs games I think. Any less and it is an uphill battle even with more games to play

The St Mirren game looks like it's gearing up to be a cracker as well. The 2 form teams in the league with everything to play for

13 hours ago, deano25ffc said:

See someone was on the smack last night .What a toxic thread this has become! Clearly this has become the biggest game in Vikton history as supporting the what is it again ? The " famous "? The best part is he wasn't even there , enjoying it from his maws basement on 12 inch black and white tele! Absolute mutant .

vwu5k.png

12 hours ago, deano25ffc said:

I'm not angry ? I was gracious in defeat . I even thought some of the stick I got back was funny and I deserved . Look above at my likes . Called football banter . That shite above for 2 pages is a bit too far. So guess what ...d608c7111bc6029f6958eb811e22698a.jpg

You're fooling absolutely no one champ.

vwu5k.png

11 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

Was surprised at how confident Falkirk fans were before the game. A narrow victory either way always seemed a pretty likely outcome to me.

Whether we can challenge for first will depend entirely on taking at least 4 points from the 2 Hibs games I think. Any less and it is an uphill battle even with more games to play

The St Mirren game looks like it's gearing up to be a cracker as well. The 2 form teams in the league with everything to play for

I was actually confident as we were on a good run.

I keep expecting Morton to fall away however fair play to you that is unlikely to happen.

Jim Duffy has played the loan market very well. It's not a market I like however you can only work with what you have.

Jim Duffy is a nice guy. I liked him when He was with us and am glad he is having some success.

I don't think the Morton vs Fakirk story is over as expect we will face each other in the playoffs.

23 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

And he has shown more in other games TBF. I am not disagreeing with you about his distribution last night.

Last night looking back we certainly deserved something from the game. Morton however got the goal and good luck to them. How Nesbitt got MOM mind you is baffling. It had to be one of their defenders surely.

Missed this post earlier and I agree.  O'Ware mom all day long for me.

Archived