Big Sexy Falkirk v The Famous MorTEN

15 minutes ago, RichieBairn said:

We can play decent football at times which is quick and accurate and incisive and has teams on the back foot like in the final 20 which makes it even more frustrating when you see slow tippy tappy sideways play the rest of the time and endless high balls to our strikers.

Sounds exactly like watching Hibs. 

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Thought nesbitt was excellent last night. Superb workrate and caused problems including making the goal. 

Aye, his man of the match award last week was a bizarre call but it made sense last night - he set up the goal and had Kidd shitting himself every time he had it. Loved his bit of skill in weaving in and out of Craigen and Kidd then drawing a foul shortly after we scored, when we really needed a bit of composure to slow the game down and everyone else was panicking. That was his best game in a while.

See someone was on the smack last night .What a toxic thread this has become! Clearly this has become the biggest game in Vikton history as supporting the what is it again ? The " famous "? The best part is he wasn't even there , enjoying it from his maws basement on 12 inch black and white tele! Absolute mutant .

Some classic SCENES today as well. Haven't celebrated a goal that well for a while. Terribly small away crowd given the importance of that game but by f**k did we all enjoy that. Everyone knew how much it meant and it showed.

Agreed.

I couldn't give 2 fucks how many where there. I was, with my 2 sons going bush when we scored.

Great result for us but loads of hard games coming up. Falkirk fans being a bit premature in writing their chances off already. Many twists and turns coming up.

If hibs end up hibsing this [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

See someone was on the smack last night .What a toxic thread this has become! Clearly this has become the biggest game in Vikton history as supporting the what is it again ? The " famous "? The best part is he wasn't even there , enjoying it from his maws basement on 12 inch black and white tele! Absolute mutant .

5c51ed0aa74a288dab76b3ee67e3df78.jpg

a2ff29d9aba06123673f0dd21467fad7.jpg

4 hours ago, virginton said:

1428418639-d2436d6c6a8200a35d65ab4efa46a31a-600x397.jpg

GIUY, dickhead. 

FFS.......

Obviously vt gets something out of these things, tho gawd knows what, but honestly, does anyone else, ANYONE else, actually do anything other than scroll quickly through with a shake of the heid? A total waste of bandwidth.

And at four in the morning, too. Get a bloody life.

11 minutes ago, deano25ffc said:

Image result for the office door gif

Loving the Falkirk confidence here.

Tbh I'd bite your hand off for a draw now but this Morton team has been defying the odds all season so I reckon we may scrape a win.

Called it.

Regardless of who finishes in the playoff spot in the Premiership it's pretty obvious any of the bottom 6 would destroy both of these teams.

That includes Hamilton.

Yeah cos a game like last night was always going to be a classic ya trumpet.

As promised yesterday a little consolation for you Bairns...

or if you want to skip straight to TFS...

Apologies if you don't like the music, thought a couple of the track names were appropriate though!

It should be live by 10am and you may have to switch platforms to view as is untested but looks superb on a 4K UHD TV. Anyone interested in the original footage can contact me (YouTube loses a bit of quality due to compression) and I'll see what I can do for you.

Hope you enjoy...

After all your pre-match super confidence you've now become an absolutely raging bellend. Tremendous to witness.

After all your pre-match super confidence you've now become an absolutely raging bellend. Tremendous to witness.

I'm not angry ? I was gracious in defeat . I even thought some of the stick I got back was funny and I deserved . Look above at my likes . Called football banter . That shite above for 2 pages is a bit too far. So guess what ...d608c7111bc6029f6958eb811e22698a.jpg

20 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Hopefully last night's result is the catalyst for drawing our missing fans back. I expect a huge hike in the home attendance next week.

You are right maybe from the result, but as a neutral that match was poor fair. Let's hope your missing fans only saw saw the scoreline and didn't tune into Alba.

Your crowd will be massively boosted next week in any case.

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I don't think Premiership chairmen are going to be rubbing their hands in glee at the prospect of Morten swapping places with Hamilton if that's all you're taking to a game of that significance just an hour up the road. 

Given how shite numbers both Dundee teams travel in I'll take that with a pinch of salt. f**k what chairmen want.

Archived