Big Sexy Falkirk v The Famous MorTEN

3 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Every time Falkirk go to an away ground we always ask how many of our fans travelled. Your website editor / match reporter may not use the information but our club still get and publicise it, as RC55 FFC confirms,

Sorry, but you really do seem quite anal about away fan numbers if you Always ask how many fans are in the away end when you travel with fellow Bairns. Try just enjoying the day out and the game.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone confirm if the result will be decided by the 22 players on the park or if the points are awarded after a giant game of capture the flag in the stands? Fancy the home side to shade it if so.

2 hours ago, Bailey1874 said:

Sorry, but you really do seem quite anal about away fan numbers if you Always ask how many fans are in the away end when you travel with fellow Bairns. Try just enjoying the day out and the game.

One of your fellow Ton fans asked the question as to how we know travelling fan numbers and I answered it. If being helpful makes me anal, then so be it.

I don't personally ask. The club officials do. I have no idea why. Perhaps it helps in estimating the travelling support for the next match, which I suspect is always asked by the host club.

I usually enjoy trips to Cappielow. Which is just as well as I'll be back there on Friday night for the second time in a week.

3 days to go when do we start focusing on the game and not the crowd or under the sheet ratings.

As always great to have on Alba as on the rerun I will see what happened not what I thought happened !!!

3 days to go when do we start focusing on the game and not the crowd or under the sheet ratings.
As always great to have on Alba as on the rerun I will see what happened not what I thought happened !!!

Clearly watching it on Alba ^^^

Archived