Big Sexy Falkirk v The Famous MorTEN

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

Is the Hibs shot the playoff game or the April 2-2 Bob McHugh game?

Been a while since I celebrated an away goal as wildly as that McHugh equaliser :wub:

I went just as wild for Bairdy's overhead with 10 men in November. That was unreal. Wee John running behind the goal giving it large. :thumsup2

Cappielow is a shitehole & they are lucky that the number of Falkirk fans travelled in the numbers they did. Whoring up the "Navy Blue" pounds [emoji6]

For those interested, here are this seasons numbers. Crowd w**k away....

Morton v Falkirk
Aug - 493 Bairns fans
Jan - 562 Bairns fans
Feb - 614 Bairns fans

Falkirk v Morton
Nov - 363 Ton fans
Mar - ???

Well put crowd w**k[emoji23] even with your rotten away support you still can't get a win at the ton.You total w**k stain [emoji38]

1 hour ago, RC55 FFC said:

Cappielow is a shitehole & they are lucky that the number of Falkirk fans travelled in the numbers they did. Whoring up the "Navy Blue" pounds emoji6.png

For those interested, here are this seasons numbers. Crowd w**k away....

Morton v Falkirk
Aug - 493 Bairns fans
Jan - 562 Bairns fans
Feb - 614 Bairns fans

Falkirk v Morton
Nov - 363 Ton fans
Mar - ???

Not doubting these at all, but where do you get those numbers from? Sometimes, we will advise away numbers on our match report but more often than not, we dont. We didnt in the most recent game with you for example.

1 hour ago, madton said:

Not doubting these at all, but where do you get those numbers from? Sometimes, we will advise away numbers on our match report but more often than not, we dont. We didnt in the most recent game with you for example.

Every time Falkirk go to an away ground we always ask how many of our fans travelled. Your website editor / match reporter may not use the information but our club still get and publicise it, as RC55 FFC confirms,

2 hours ago, BendtnerBairn said:

I went just as wild for Bairdy's overhead with 10 men in November. That was unreal. Wee John running behind the goal giving it large. :thumsup2

Love it when the players join in the cele wi the fans.

Every time Falkirk go to an away ground we always ask how many of our fans travelled. Your website editor / match reporter may not use the information but our club still get and publicise it, as RC55 FFC confirms,

So happy for you [emoji99]

25 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

A lot of our players are big and sexy

24 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Some are wee and sexy too tho.

Like Lewis Kidd or Joe McKee. Luke Leahy is middling in terms of height but a solid 7.9/10 at least.

17 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

I bet our team are great at sex

today-i-saw-some-weird-shit-gif.gif

Archived