Big Sexy Falkirk v The Famous MorTEN

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kudus to spend all week shagging the wives and girlfriends of all the "sexy" Falkirk players then come on and score the only goal of the game via a shanked effort of his shin after a stramash at a corner then send a group text to the Falkirk players on whatsapp saying "roon ye"

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

Mckee is back in training

ETA he has plenty time before KO to pick up another injury.

The only player definitely out for us is Watson.

Is he still pishing his boxers.

Kudus to spend all week shagging the wives and girlfriends of all the "sexy" Falkirk players then come on and score the only goal of the game via a shanked effort of his shin after a stramash at a corner then send a group text to the Falkirk players on whatsapp saying "roon ye"

You know that's not going to happen. He's blocked from the group chat.

Hopefully our sexiness can get us over the line on Saturday, I can't make the later kickoff so I'll be enjoying on BBC Alba :(

Morton have been good against us this year and the cup game was hopefully just an aberration on our part rather than how good Morton can be.

I'd keep the same team with McHugh getting back to his impact sub best. Hippo to come off the bench too gives us great options.

This year we've recorded 6 wins 3 draws and 0 losses in the league. Looking forward to this game immensely. Strong options on bench too. Hope morton don't win the toss and do that shooting into own fans first half thing. If so I'm moving seats down the other end of the main stand second half

Archived