Big Sexy Falkirk v The Famous MorTEN

Massive game. If it was based purely on sexy ability we would win at a canter. Unfortunately for us it doesn't work like that, but I'm still confident of a positive result.

With three draws in the league so far, will this be the fourth?

Same team that's started the last two to start for this one. Where I can see us having an advantage over Morton and Dundee United is our squad depth, although happy for you Greenock lot to prove me wrong in regards to that.

I'll go 2-1 Bairns.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Trump said:

Massive game. If it was based purely on sexy ability we would win at a canter. Unfortunately for us it doesn't work like that, but I'm still confident of a positive result.

With three draws in the league so far, will this be the fourth?

Same team that's started the last two to start for this one. Where I can see us having an advantage over Morton and Dundee United is our squad depth, although happy for you Greenock lot to prove me wrong in regards to that.

I'll go 2-1 Bairns.

Lies.

IMG_0277.JPG.cfe0918baf67bda0da04980bbb9c3846.JPG

Falkirk to get a last minute winner/equaliser as per usual and a Falkirk fan to have a pop at the side of our away support is my prediction. 

I'm gonnae get this off early by slagging the 300 away fans.

In no way is this good enough for the premier league. Also yer stadium is shite and looks shite on the tele.

Falkirk are just too good and sexy to even be on the same pitch as you thugs.

4 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

I'm gonnae get this off early by slagging the 300 away fans.

In no way is this good enough for the premier league. Also yer stadium is shite and looks shite on the tele.

Falkirk are just too good and sexy to even be on the same pitch as you thugs.

NjUHMl0.gif.60f541b1206ac88ae51823b5da2d10a2.gif

Archived