Hamilton visit Ibrox

6 hours ago, killiefan27 said:

Enterprising Rangers fans produced scarves to welcome new manager Pedro Caixinha - but included an embarrassing spelling error"

What a sorry excuse for a website, the same scarf sellers will be at parkheid next week selling their tat.

5 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Not even a bus load of Accies supporters. 

Worst away support ever.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, bennett said:

Enterprising Rangers fans produced scarves to welcome new manager Pedro Caixinha - but included an embarrassing spelling error"

What a sorry excuse for a website, the same scarf sellers will be at parkheid next week selling their tat.

Worst away support ever.

A glory hunting fan boy from ayrshire, who has never ever been to Ibrox.....slagging away fans for not going to Ibrox....ffs whit a creepy hypocrite shitebag.:lol:

15 minutes ago, the 67 said:

A glory hunting fan boy from ayrshire, who has never ever been to Ibrox.....slagging away fans for not going to Ibrox....ffs whit a creepy hypocrite shitebag.:lol:

It's been a decent, good-humoured, if brief, thread so please don't pollute it with your usual dross.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's been a decent, good-humoured, if brief, thread so please don't pollute it with your usual dross.

Before yer critical of others....you should have a look at yer own posting content that you churn out.....it usually looks like the rambling drivel of a drunken arsehole.

Toodle poops.

th_ye_ragin_mate_zpsszdaf2ve[1].jpg

Tbf, Bennetts posted that to antagonise and provoke a reaction. Which did work.

As always, he cowers in the corner and let's others stick up for him though.

A clean sheet and ten goals in two games against the accies, Motherwell next up ( seems like we're always playing them) hopefully we continue to press teams and play more direct.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

A clean sheet and ten goals in two games against the accies, Motherwell next up ( seems like we're always playing them) hopefully we continue to press teams and play more direct.

You werent at the game though.

2 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Tbf, Bennetts posted that to antagonise and provoke a reaction. Which did work.

As always, he cowers in the corner and let's others stick up for him though.

If only Tedi was here to tag team.

I was thinking to myself the other day that I will back Rangers to win -3.

Then I thought it was unlikely they will smash Hamilton twice in a fortnight as Accies will have learnt from their mistakes.

Moral of the story is trust your instincts.

I was thinking to myself the other day that I will back Rangers to win -3.
Then I thought it was unlikely they will smash Hamilton twice in a fortnight as Accies will have learnt from their mistakes.
Moral of the story is trust your instincts.

Calamity Canning has been in charge for over 2 years now. Idve thought it was obvious we weren't learning from his many many many mistakes.

Moral of the story is bet against us whenever you can.

Archived