Hamilton visit Ibrox

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Will Rangers be presented with their trophy for getting a draw against Celtic before this match?

You can just picture Mags petted lip and tears welling up....

I'd probably drop Hodson and put Tav back in rb, not sure if Toral was injured or dropped today.

Rangers need to get Tav away from the ball at indirect free-kicks, his delivery is utterly woeful. Can't remember the last time he did anything with a direct free-kick either.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Rangers need to get Tav away from the ball at indirect free-kicks, his delivery is utterly woeful. Can't remember the last time he did anything with a direct free-kick either.

Aye some of them were beyond woeful.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Whats your opinion on Steps cover of Chain Reaction against the original by Diana Ross and The Bee Gees

I'll ponder that later with a visit to YouTube.

9 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

No loss whatsoever. Been a far better team minus Halliday.

Good thinking.  I reckon we should line up with Wes, Kenny, wee Barry, Hyndman and Hyndan's maw.  We'd still give Accies a doing.

BTW how come Oor Pedro can wear a jumper with a tie and still look cool as?  Any Scot in a wooly pully would look like an arse:

Good thinking.  I reckon we should line up with Wes, Kenny, wee Barry, Hyndman and Hyndan's maw.  We'd still give Accies a doing.
BTW how come Oor Pedro can wear a jumper with a tie and still look cool as?  Any Scot in a wooly pully would look like an arse:

I agree about the line-up! We need more Hyndman's maw. Pedro is a one sexy b*****d eh? [emoji1]

Had a watch of the "tactical analysis" interview delivered by the new guy that STV were creaming themselves over on Twitter. It's back of the fag packet stuff. "Martin Canning was defender once, Ali Crawford is quite good, Bingham is a target man. They also have Dougie Imrie". 

Rinus Michels it's not. 

3 hours ago, Booker_d said:

Had a watch of the "tactical analysis" interview delivered by the new guy that STV were creaming themselves over on Twitter. It's back of the fag packet stuff. "Martin Canning was defender once, Ali Crawford is quite good, Bingham is a target man. They also have Dougie Imrie". 

Rinus Michels it's not. 

The best thing from all of STV's stuff yesterday was the finish from Waghorn in this video 

Take a look at @STVSport's Tweet: https://twitter.com/STVSport/status/842481045400371201?s=09

On 14/03/2017 at 10:51, Bert Raccoon said:

Magee and 8Mile in the same thread?

Nope.

Reveal hidden contents

gallery-1467024730-itcrowd-1.gif

First time this season I've seen 8mile posting as a Rangers fan. Strange.

6 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Good to see rangers new manager did a quick google search for "Hamilton accies" before his press conference.

Hopefully Imrie gets sent off for going through garner. Win win as dougie wouldn't be able to play against st j

Good to see you back, bud.  The very best posters have spent time on the naughty step.

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Fodsy

Tav, Wilson, Clint , Wallace

McKay, Hyndman, Holt, Forrester

Kenny and Garner

Attacking lineup.  Hope Pedro gets his P&B account sorted soon so he can learn from us.

Very quiet thread, mind.  Especially for PC's first match in cherge.  This will all change, though, if a sweetie poke full of 3 points head SE down the M74 tomorrow afternoon.

12 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Good to see rangers new manager did a quick google search for "Hamilton accies" before his press conference.

Seemed more like a wiki. :)

I'm sure he saw the 6-0 game anyway. He could easily have shrugged his shoulders and said a win was inevitable. 

Archived