Hamilton visit Ibrox

Three points is desperately needed to keep hearts and StJ off our backs and try and claw back some ground on the sheep.

I'd probably drop Hodson and put Tav back in rb, not sure if Toral was injured or dropped today.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could play the ball boys and still win this comfortably. We are in turmoil. We seem to be rapidly declining as the season progresses. Have the players joined the fans now and lost all confidence in Canning? We do lack quality in certain areas and injuries and suspensions to key players hasn't helped but there doesn't seem to be the same fight now we saw earlier in the season when we were drawing a lot of our games and were a hard team to break down.

Pedro's first match in cherge so it'll be interesting to see how we line up...and, like you, don't know if Toral was injured or dropped.  I'd not be fussed in Hodson started at RB...Tavernier has had a poor season.

Hope the Hamilton boys behave themselves in the post match debate.  They can't afford to lose any more posters...

Expecting nothing other than shitebaggery and a capitulation from our players in front of a very small number of Accies fans. Fearing the worst with their "new manager bounce" and what happened last time. It could get messy.

Yeah, even if I was coming home for my last weekend before the end of the season, I wouldn't bother going to Ibrox.  The only question is how many you rack up against us.  Might as well give the first team a holiday in the hope it gets them time to prepare for the next game.

54 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Expecting nothing other than shitebaggery and a capitulation from our players in front of a very small number of Accies fans. Fearing the worst with their "new manager bounce" and what happened last time. It could get messy.

Any posters' former teachers bought tickets for the away crowd?

I'd play some of the young 'uns. Imrie and Brophy can f**k off after yesterdays showing so give young Tierney and Boyd some game time Hopefully Devlin will be back to bolster the shambles that is our defence. Thanfully Daz will be back so we might win the odd tackle, hopefully a full blooded one on that arsehole Garner.

The number of goals our players capitulate to could number more than actual Accies fans in the away end.

The family & friends section will be there to shout down, abuse & argue with Accies fans for the 3rd game in a row.

They're probably all there on comps & don't really care about the result - same as our board/manager/players - but god forbid any of the fans who pay good money out their wages to go shout any kind of criticism at the shite performances on the pitch eh.

Got no intention of paying £24 to be goaded by the lovely clientele populating the home end again as we roll over meekly.

Seriously considering jacking Dundee away as well but will go to Motherwell away for obvious reasons.

However for the rest of the season as the players don't seem to give a shit, the manager is shit & the board collectively clearly don't give a shit if we go down why should Accies fans spend any more money going to watch that level of 'performance'?

The number of goals our players capitulate to could number more than actual Accies fans in the away end.

The family & friends section will be there to shout down, abuse & argue with Accies fans for the 3rd game in a row.

They're probably all there on comps & don't really care about the result - same as our board/manager/players - but god forbid any of the fans who pay good money out their wages to go shout any kind of criticism at the shite performances on the pitch eh.

Got no intention of paying £24 to be goaded by the lovely clientele populating the home end again as we roll over meekly.

Seriously considering jacking Dundee away as well but will go to Motherwell away for obvious reasons.

However for the rest of the season as the players don't seem to give a shit, the manager is shit & the board collectively clearly don't give a shit if we go down why should Accies fans spend any more money going to watch that level of 'performance'?

Well said

3 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Accies will keep it tight and it'll probably be low scoring like most of our games so far.

5 hours ago, cdisaaccie said:

When CD is chucking games-like plenty fans who have suffered the real dark days,it is a sign that all is not well.

I was heavily involved in bringing Accies back to Hamilton and the atmosphere among the fans  is arguably more depressing now.People who have never missed a game have chucked it and the BOD have a "we are not for turning" attitude ignoring the fact we have lost a large swathe of our support-up to 40% since Clueless Canning got the job.

We will end up an Airdrie,500 fans and part-time in the Seaside Leagues for eternity if these clowns don't sort this out.

The sad thing is though that this is and was all avoidable.That is the real depressing statistic for this.

Agreed YOH. A video of our 1-0 win at Celtic Park popped up on my facebook the other day. What shocked me most was seeing how big our support that day was, versus our support for our last game there. (I await comments about how shite our support is however that isn't the point im making).

We took more fans to Montrose in 2001, and Forfar in 2004, than we did to a QF in Glasgow. With free busses. Christ we took more to Dundee in 2006 on a Thursday night.

Astonishing that our board think everything is ok. They got our fanbase back up to a, relatively, decent amount for us. They won't manage that again as the feelgood factor has well and truly gone.

As for this game... we will lose, people will get angry, Tattie will tell us the games that matter start in April, and nothing will change.

Archived