Elgin V Forfar

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I refute those claims....

It was only a rumour !! Henry must go , as it wasn't you !? You won't remember mr Webster asking you to remove it ?
Gazza must go , while Donald chases you around on his bike ?
I suppose he will easy catch you as you'll not have much experience on a bike ?

4 hours ago, loon74 said:

It was only a rumour !! Henry must go , as it wasn't you !? You won't remember mr Webster asking you to remove it ?
Gazza must go , while Donald chases you around on his bike ?
I suppose he will easy catch you as you'll not have much experience on a bike ?

You will be hearing from my lawyer in the morning...

You will be hearing from my lawyer in the morning...

Will this be the same lawyer who will be representing the club ! hopefully it's a no win no fee lawyer ,
The club hate paying out win bonuses according to some on here ?

Threat of a lawyer , never again will I applaud you as you come around the corner at balmoor [emoji848]

Top of the league , 3 points clear, a must win game yet the lack of interest in this thread shows the lack of interest G. B. Has brought to Forfar. A home game against a very average Edinburgh City and we blow it big time . G.B. Was brought in to prevent relegation , or get us back up at the first attempt. Given that he is probably the highest paid manager in league 2, probably with the biggest budget, if he fails to get us up he has to go. I don't think I could face another season of this lack of emotion or will to win that the management team brings to Forfar.                                                                                                  

Just now, victormeldrew said:

Top of the league , 3 points clear, a must win game yet the lack of interest in this thread shows the lack of interest G. B. Has brought to Forfar. A home game against a very average Edinburgh City and we blow it big time . G.B. Was brought in to prevent relegation , or get us back up at the first attempt. Given that he is probably the highest paid manager in league 2, probably with the biggest budget, if he fails to get us up he has to go. I don't think I could face another season of this lack of emotion or will to win that the management team brings to Forfar.                                                                                                  

You got your username right anyway.

Bollan was never set any targets by the way.

Can i just point out Elgin are not exactly on fire at the moment and the game is winnable. Even a loss and an Arbroath win will only see Arbroath top on GD and it will still be in our own hands.Elgin still to go to Gayfield as well.Its Arbroath chasing us no Barca ! Still a few twists yet guys.

49 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Bollan was never set any targets by the way.

I don't believe it.!!!

Right Gary. Welcome aboard. Your salary will be paid in monthly. And don't you worry about results , we the Board are just delighted your here.

Just now, victormeldrew said:

I don't believe it.!!!

Right Gary. Welcome aboard. Your salary will be paid in monthly. And don't you worry about results , we the Board are just delighted your here.

If he was set the target of keeping us up last year he would've been sacked for not doing so surely?

A wee sticky patch and it's tears and snotters everywhere from some on here.

Forfar best team that I have seen in league this season for getting results although I enjoy watching Arbroath. Will be delighted with anything from this game. Hope Forfar players are as spooked as some of the supporters are at a wee sticky patch which you will surely get over.

9 hours ago, victormeldrew said:

Absolutely spot on....failure to win the league or go up from the playoffs means position untenable. Should be a decent away support tomorrow i am guessing?

Archived