Linlithgow Rose v Gartcairn Juniors Scottish cup quarter final

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Gartcairn Army said:

I hear Tommy coyne is going for a spa day followed by dinner and a free bar in a 5 star hotel. Apparently he won the Gartcairn half time draw last week!!

well done Mr Coyne 

Yeah he was delighted - but thankfully he is managing back for the last 10 minutes on Saturday...!!!

On 12/03/2017 at 10:56, Larky55 said:

Big day for both clubs. Linlithgow are a very capable team, & in Tommy Coyne they have arguably the best striker in the Junior game. Nearly as good as Graham Gracie at Larkhall Thistle.
Takes The Rose a bit of time to get going in some games, but when they do start,they are a delight to watch, and are full of running late on.
When Gartcairn stop off at Harthill Service Station for their pre match Tea, and Ginsters, Mr Greig, and his Coaching Staff, will need to calm his players down,and ensure that they don't pick up any silly Yellow Cards early on. Respect the match officials, and finish the game on a high tempo.
Where is the replay?

After Davies calmed them down who will calm him down

Good luck to Gartcairn enjoy your day

You need to get some new banter because your current repertoire is utter pish.

It's the tired old P&B standard banter mate. Nothing original. He should realise that quality far outweighs quantity... He's currently tipping the scales at the quantity end and light on quality.

.... No doubt he'll take this as a 'bite' and I'll be a 'seething mess' on the 'verge of tears' etc

You need to get some new banter because your current repertoire is utter pish.

^^^Great banter.

It's the tired old P&B standard banter mate. Nothing original. He should realise that quality far outweighs quantity... He's currently tipping the scales at the quantity end and light on quality.

.... No doubt he'll take this as a 'bite' and I'll be a 'seething mess' on the 'verge of tears' etc

Well it's quite clearly a bite isn't it? Big match for the Wee Rose tomorrow but instead of posting anything about the match, you'd rather respond to me! [emoji1]

etc etc etc.

^^^ Needs a few more 'etc' IMO

8 Mile ya peezil. Are you coming up to watch the Rose tomorrow instead of the Bee Yoo since we're the focus of your affection just now?

Nope.

Mon the Gartcairn! [emoji1]

2 hours ago, The Gudderman said:

8 Mile ya peezil. Are you coming up to watch the Rose tomorrow instead of the Bee Yoo since we're the focus of your affection just now?

What on earth is a peezil - Is it similar to an £rse in West Lothian?

Archived