Sign in to follow this  
DutchBorderer

Berwick vs. Cowdenbeath

6 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Phil's in during the daytime so wouldn't have been him. Thinking about it I think I know who you mean.

It was me who said that Pat needed to do more sit ups and chinnies. I want Super Pat back at the Cowden. Him and Mark Ramsay are my 2 favourite Cowden players of all time. 

Im also in Bannatynes on Sunday mornings when i see a few of the Cowden fitness squad dotting around. 

1 minute ago, vince sinclair said:

Gimp^

Cheers Moneybags. Love it i fucking love it when we beat Berwick Rangers. 

So tonight, in the wake of his teams humiliating defeat to the worst team in Scotland, Yellow sheets will likely be tucking into some sub standard deep fried shite, whilst taking his fury out on his downtrodden mother.
After Ant n Dec's Saturday Takeaway, he will reluctantly indulge in some self-flagellation. MOTD until West Brom come on and then (toilet followed by) bed.

Piss poor comeback Jake

Not a comeback m8, not my fault Vince has a drink problem.

When Jake grows up he'll be able to enjoy Berwick's nightlife, a good few years to go though.

Theres enjoying the nightlife, which I will do in April when the famous Albion dispose of them.

Vince needs proper help and I would appreciate you and the rest of the Cowden support help a brother through a rough time.

1 hour ago, Only coo in the village said:

Agree Zen. It's hard to maintain perspective when you haven't won a game for months and each loss piles on the agony. You probably know what I mean given your recent experiences under your last manager  ( Cough ! ;) ). 

And most probably your new one ( Cough Cough!:P ).

1 hour ago, CowdenPhil said:

It was me who said that Pat needed to do more sit ups and chinnies. I want Super Pat back at the Cowden. Him and Mark Ramsay are my 2 favourite Cowden players of all time. 

Im also in Bannatynes on Sunday mornings when i see a few of the Cowden fitness squad dotting around. 

WTF am I reading. Yoos cants have got gym memberships?

Or am I pissed again?

and BTW for foostyfeet.

PPAAAATTTT SCCCCUUULLLIIIIOOONNN!!!!!

Bit I love in the highlights is when Berwick have an attack and there's a low cross which goes past everybody and out for a goal kick. Rumsby basically celebrates it haha