St Mirren v Dundee United 15/3/17

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's your boy Mallan again.

40 yard free kick straight in.

Looked like he meant it from here, fooled that whole defence into thinking it was a cross.

HT 2-1

Strange one really. Not much happened, apart from the three goals.

Two set piece goals for us and a tap in from a cross for United in between.

Take it though.

United look a poor side ripe for the beating. If we defend properly second half we will win, big if.

Great half from Saints but this season if we didn't have have bad luck we'd have none. 

United looking poor and not in the game, then officials miss a foul off the ball on Morgan and next Saints touch is to pick the ball out of the net (though we should have defended better). 

Much worse though is the loss of Davis. 

He has been brilliant since he arrived, but looks like a broken ankle. 

Hope I'm wrong but if it is we won't be seeing him again this season. 

United surely can't be as bad second half so reckon Saints need at least one more goal. 

When you see us playing like this, it makes the first part of the season even more depressing!

3 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Great half from Saints but this season if we didn't have have bad luck we'd have none. 

United looking poor and not in the game, then officials miss a foul off the ball on Morgan and next Saints touch is to pick the ball out of the net (though we should have defended better). 

Much worse though is the loss of Davis. 

He has been brilliant since he arrived, but looks like a broken ankle. 

Hope I'm wrong but if it is we won't be seeing him again this season. 

United surely can't be as bad second half so reckon Saints need at least one more goal. 

When you see us playing like this, it makes the first part of the season even more depressing!

I honestly can't believe you're moaning about the officials mate, I've never, ever seen you do that before! :P 

Get the fucking win, please!

James McPake has been out for the past 18 months with a similar injury. And will now be out for what looks like another 6 months still.

Hope for the lad it's not that or at least not as severe.

Archived