League Cup Draw

Nimmo's Notes

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'll be streamed live on the LL facebook. This would be the second cup final of the season which has been streamed, although I've completely blanked on the name of the other one. Pretty sure Spartans were in it as well, actually. Anyway, hopefully we see more of this, seems like a positive step

Hopefully any watchers of the Live coverage on Facebook enjoyed the output! (Also I believe available on demand on there too)

Very much enjoyed it mate! Good game, with decent commentary... Better team did win but not as much of a walk over as the score line suggests!

Man of the Match had to be the wee ball boy in the stand who seemed to love every minute of the game, especially when the balls stayed in the stand for him

Bsc played well yesterday just missing that cutting edge in front of goals they had as much of the ball if not more as Spartans, they had 3 chances and took them all but overall it was a good match in difficult conditions on a difficult pitch, now for my rant i still can't believe that Spartans actually got to play a cup final in their own midden they didn't even have the decency to give up the home dressing room because as far as I know Bsc Glasgow where drawn out the hat first, so basically it was really just a league match for Bsc this of course is only my opinion

Archived