Scottish Cup Semis (Sat & Sun)

Gunner

Watched this today,Dundee Argyle will be away up the road gutted,they should have been 5 or 6 up in the first 25 minutes,better team by a distance.Canny see anyway the Harvester don't win comfortably.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched the game today, I played with Dykehead up until start of this year couldn't play due to injury, played in games like that before and came out and won defo didn't play anywhere near their best today but dug in after getting it back to 2-1 then going down to 10 men due to a shocking decision from the ref, boy puts the head in Dykehead player and the ref sends the Dykehead player off, shocking decision! Had a feeling after that Dykehead would win it! Boys never know wen they are beat, shows a good team wen they can be nowhere near their best and pull the win out the bag!

Im pretty sure the harvester won't be expecting as much of an easy game as yous, played each other twice already Dykehead winning 6-2 and getting beat 2-1 in a game they would have won had it not been for some horrendous refereeing!  The final should be a cracking game Dykehead are more than capable of beating them as already proved!

Seems everyone has a hatred for Dykehead, no one likes us we don't care, MON THE DERRY

Dykehead are a good side maybe had an off day today , argyle also a very good side but they will be gutted they haven't had the chance to retain the trophy. Put my head on the chopping block and say I think dykehead will win it this year.

Also i would like to point out the behaviour of the dundee fans at the end throwing things at dykehead players when there kids were there was out of order, but watch this space dykeheed will get the blame cause there players gave back a wee bit abuse after takin it for 90 mins

39 minutes ago, NewBallsPlease said:

Always the referee eh? Suppose it beats taking responsibility.

I don't know how anyone from Dundee side could blame the ref, at 2-1 he sent Dykehead centre half off for the Dundee player putting the head in him and shat it to send the Dundee player off! 2-0 up and then a man advantage and still got sent back to Dundee with the tails between the legs! The team and the shitebag fans, throwing lighters wen there was kids about!

MON THE DERRY 

6 minutes ago, NewBallsPlease said:

Why did he send the Dykehead player off?

No idea, 2 players were face to face shoved his head into Garry's face and he gave Garry a second yellow and nothing to the Dundee player after a shocking tackle and shoving the head into his face 

As said earlier I watched the game on periscope and seen a few dodgy tackles from dykehead players. I agree it's not on people throwing things at players. Argyle should have won the game in normal time but didn't put there chances away. Some effort in getting to semi final though. Good luck to dykehead in the final

On 09/04/2017 at 18:50, Harvey said:

Dundee had enough chances to win 5 games.some off dykeheads players attitudes where are disgrace especially there number 11 making gestures to the fans. If the officials where stronger (who were a disgrace by the way) should've sent him for a early shower.There were young children in the crowd who looked frightened with the trouble at the end. Harvester will beat them in final. How they will react after defeat I don't know. The better team went out. 

Appreciate that mate, not much consolation but feel we had the better of the match. That's football though and Dykehead are in the final. All the best to both sides.

As for trouble after the game I am told a lighter was thrown into the Argyle fans and was thrown back. The boy who threw it back was told in no uncertain terms that's not on as there was kids there. An argyle fan, a woman, was also spat on so really unfair to call anyone 'Junkie fans'.

Ref wasn't great but end of the day we can't retain our trophy and we are gutted about it after feeling like we should have had the game wrapped up in 90 mins.

3 hours ago, RyanC93 said:

Appreciate that mate, not much consolation but feel we had the better of the match. That's football though and Dykehead are in the final. All the best to both sides.

As for trouble after the game I am told a lighter was thrown into the Argyle fans and was thrown back. The boy who threw it back was told in no uncertain terms that's not on as there was kids there. An argyle fan, a woman, was also spat on so really unfair to call anyone 'Junkie fans'.

Ref wasn't great but end of the day we can't retain our trophy and we are gutted about it after feeling like we should have had the game wrapped up in 90 mins.

The dundee fan spat at the dykehead fan as he was leaving and it landed on the women , as for the ref a dont know how he sent gary off the dundee player clearly pushes his head into garys face... the video evidence backs tht up 

WATD 

Just now, The-Derry said:

The dundee fan spat at the dykehead fan as he was leaving and it landed on the women , as for the ref a dont know how he sent gary off the dundee player clearly pushes his head into garys face... the video evidence backs tht up 

WATD 

Not what I heard but not away to get into tit for tat about it. I agree with you that our player could have been sent off but your boy was on a booking so shouldn't have got involved. Video evidence also shows a few crazy offside decisions. Especially one in the first half with our player clearly in his own half which resulted in your centre half trying to take a free kick for offside in our half.

Decisions went the way they did and you boys are in the final. Sure it will be a good game.

On 09/04/2017 at 19:09, Dutchman said:

Watched this today,Dundee Argyle will be away up the road gutted,they should have been 5 or 6 up in the first 25 minutes,better team by a distance.Canny see anyway the Harvester don't win comfortably.

Have a look at our leauge and results and u will see its no how everybody thinks they beat us in the leauge 2-1 we were 1 up got 2 men sent off then we beat them 6-2 in a cup , we play them last game of season for the leauge play them in a semi final them scottish final and can meet them in 2 other finals, it suits us though as weve been wrote off since the last 32 game against haghill we were poor yesterday but thats wit fitba is about gettin results when u dont play well

WATD

3 minutes ago, RyanC93 said:

Not what I heard but not away to get into tit for tat about it. I agree with you that our player could have been sent off but your boy was on a booking so shouldn't have got involved. Video evidence also shows a few crazy offside decisions. Especially one in the first half with our player clearly in his own half which resulted in your centre half trying to take a free kick for offside in our half.

Decisions went the way they did and you boys are in the final. Sure it will be a good game.

There was a few bad decisions am meanin the referee in general was poor no meanin givin anyone an advantage until the red card , cheers have use got another leauge to go to or are use folding

Archived