The Scottish Non League Programme of the Year Awards 2016-17

It’s that time again to get your entries in for the 2016-17 Scottish Non-League Programme of the Year awards backed by Programme Monthly magazine www.programmemonthly.com

I have taken over the awards from burnie_man and have morphed into FU_man. It was a painless transformation and happy to report that all terms and conditions remain the same from previous years.

A reminder that Gala Fairydean Rovers won the award last season, with Ardeer Thistle coming fifth to be best in the Juniors.

I’d like to invite entries from as wide a range of clubs as possible for the Highland League, Lowland League, Juniors, East of Scotland League and South of Scotland League. Each club should provide two separate issues from this season of which one must be from a league match. Both programmes must be from competitive matches, no friendlies or special one-off issues please.

We had 45 entries last season which was fantastic, but I’d like to try and top that as I know there were other clubs who issued programmes but did not enter.

Entries will be open until the 30th April and results will be published in the June or July 2017 edition.

Please PM me for details, or email kendofrf@gmail.com and please feel free to spread the word via other forums or to clubs directly.

Don't think anyone in South League do programmes. Their was one available at Cree Lodge Cup final though. Good wee read.

Heston are the only team to do one after Wigtown stopped producing them last season

• 1 month later...

Thanks to all those who have entered so far, but as you can see only 12 entries:

BSC Glasgow, Dalbeattie Star, Brora Rangers, Hawick Royal Albert, Thornton Hibs, Kilbirnie Ladeside, Ardeer Thistle, Montrose Roselea, Blackburn United, Leith Athletic, Formartine United, St Duthus

A reminder that the closing date is the 30th April 2017 and last season we had over 40 entries, so please spread the word and get those entries in now.

Archived