Ayr United vs Falkirk

Needs to be a win today to get us back to only 6pts behind.

Hibs still need to play us & Morton twice so the league title is far from over assuming we continue on our good run of form. Their form in the lesser games in the last month hasn't been great either.

We are not going to win the league.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, RichieBairn said:

Not going today, first game missed in a while but can't miss England vs Scotland at Twickenham on the box being a massive rugby and football fan. Does that make me a p/t fan? COYB. 3-0 to us and back to 6 points behind Hibs.

As Stainrod said, Rugby is for men with funny shaped balls.

I'd rather watch the pars win a game than watch rugby.

Seems to be every week, I flutter around twitter at 2pm to see the starting 11, whereas last season you knew the 11. Rogers and 3 out of the back 4, Taiwo and Aird and Austin I think will all be definite picks. Sibbald would be in that also bar rumour of injury.

I expect same 11 with Aird in for Craigen from last weeks 11, maybe Muirhead in for Kidd taking in that they will perhaps go aerial towards Farid and that was the only downside to Kidd last week.

3pts please Austin and Baird amongst the goals

23 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

A win today means United have to win both their games in hand to climb above us. Of course we still have a chance to win the league, but sewing up 2nd place should be our main focus after last night's result. 

Im not sure about your maths mate.  We are quite a bit further back than that. 

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Dropping Kidd is a terrible shout Farid or not.

Not if you are combatting against an aerial threat, the only downside to Kidd's game last week

3 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Im not sure about your maths mate.  We are quite a bit further back than that. 

Would be even further if yous weren't one of the luckiest teams in the league.

Anyone missing this to watch the egg chasing should take a long hard look at themselves 

Take it you are having a laugh and on the wind up. Home and away most of the season but decided to miss this one. Will be there all the rest of the season including all the play offs. Can all make our choices in life, get a grip!!

5 minutes ago, RichieBairn said:

Take it you are having a laugh and on the wind up. Home and away most of the season but decided to miss this one. Will be there all the rest of the season including all the play offs. Can all make our choices in life, get a grip!!

Delete your account

Archived