Ayr United vs Falkirk

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big big game for ayr we have beat falkirk at home already in the cup ...and played very well up there though only getting a draw and a loss ...a draw wouldnt be the worst result a draw against falkirk any day is a good result

Draws aren't enough, we need to win if we want to stay up.

23 hours ago, thelocalcat said:

Was about to disagree with you but they would probably compliment each other quite nicely. Hippo has more football, Austin is stronger and a little bit quicker. Comes down to whether Hippo can play up there, can't see why he couldn't though!

I could just imagine how that would pan out;

"Oh, you have so much football in you Hippo"..."Yes, but you're so strong Austin" ..." Thanks Hippo, by the way you look great in that top" ..."Oh Austin, I was about to say dark blue is definitely your colour " 

23 hours ago, thelocalcat said:

Was about to disagree with you but they would probably compliment each other quite nicely. Hippo has more football, Austin is stronger and a little bit quicker. Comes down to whether Hippo can play up there, can't see why he couldn't though!

Mate of mine was speaking to him and it is his favourite position and where he played as a kid

2 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Big big game for ayr we have beat falkirk at home already in the cup ...and played very well up there though only getting a draw and a loss ...a draw wouldnt be the worst result a draw against falkirk any day is a good result

This is by far the best form we have been in running up to meeting Ayr.

We are now unbeaten in 8 and 4 of our last 5 performances are our best of the season

45 minutes ago, Cutty Old said:

I could just imagine how that would pan out;

"Oh, you have so much football in you Hippo"..."Yes, but you're so strong Austin" ..." Thanks Hippo, by the way you look great in that top" ..."Oh Austin, I was about to say dark blue is definitely your colour " 

laughed far too hard at this

18 minutes ago, young buck said:

Mcguffie is going to hypnotise you and then Adams is going to kill your fucking heads in.

1-1

f**k that, I'm not going then. I don't want to get my head killed in!

3 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

f**k that, I'm not going then. I don't want to get my head killed in!

You playing? If so what the f**k are you doing on a forum? Go and get some doggies and shooting drills done pronto 

Archived