Berwick Rangers v Clyde

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that Perry is the problem, Smith simply cannot play beside him. Perry is basically a terrible defender, cannot read the game, caught of  position constantly and cannot deal with a player running towards him. 

15 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

Another outstanding performance from gibson emoji23.png what about the fourth goal emoji23.png

I don't care how bad Quinn's injury is, even if he can't walk, get him in goals on Saturday.

Seriously, does anybody know what his injury is, and how long he's likely to be out for?

Every good team needs a solid spine, and then build the team round that.

So, IMO we should start with a spine of Gibson, Perry, Smith and Higgins - and make sure they are nowhere near the team, then go from there.

I don't care how bad Quinn's injury is, even if he can't walk, get him in goals on Saturday.
Seriously, does anybody know what his injury is, and how long he's likely to be out for?
Every good team needs a solid spine, and then build the team round that.
So, IMO we should start with a spine of Gibson, Perry, Smith and Higgins - and make sure they are nowhere near the team, then go from there.

Don't know but he didn't look to be moving freely when he warmed up behind goal Saturday

Forget the 4th goal, the 2nd goal is even worse, what kind of an effort was that at trying to stop a powderpuff effort, sitting on his arse. if Quinn can at least stand up he should be in ahead of Gibson because I think we might need him on Saturday. Perry and Higgins should also be nowhere near the starting line-up either. Don't know what has happened to Smith lately perhaps playing alongside Perry who is dreadful is the problem maybe playing him along side McNiff in central defence could be a better option, surely it can't be any worse.

Archived