Scottish Cup holders v Aberdeen

Bambino7

2 minutes ago, Dubford don said:

I have persoally witnessed the Dons winning more cups in 2 seasons than you have seen hibs winning in your entire lifetime.

Aye, sure you have son.  On yer fucking VHS. We got DVDs. 

0020761_cup-final-dvd.jpeg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to both HIbs and Aberdeen for making it to the semi final. Nice to see Hearts pumped. Celtic are still the massive favourites but once the Dons dispose of the Edinburgh Greens it will be the Glasgow Greens turn. Let's hope that the referee for the final will not be of the blue or green persuasion, for once. What is it with the Hibs fans though? They are so aggressive on here. It's only a forum guys, chill. :angel

2 minutes ago, HaikuHibee said:

Aye, sure you have son.  On yer fucking VHS. We got DVDs. 

0020761_cup-final-dvd.jpeg

Yeah you are right if a certain amount of time passes previous honours mean f**k all,by the way do you sit in the famous five stand at home games.

6 minutes ago, Dubford don said:

Yeah you are right if a certain amount of time passes previous honours mean f**k all,by the way do you sit in the famous five stand at home games.

Why do you ask that? Seen someone waxing Haikus? I'm in the east stand.

5 minutes ago, HaikuHibee said:

Why do you ask that? Seen someone waxing Haikus? I'm in the east stand.

You were implying that only recent honours count but your club rightly name one of their stands after their greatest ever teams.i was taking the piss but it's obviously went way over your head.

Pardon me but have Aberdeen not only won the Coca Cola cup and a couple years back league cup since the start of the 90s?

Thats fucking disgraceful for a one city club. 

4 minutes ago, Dubford don said:

You were implying that only recent honours count but your club rightly name one of their stands after their greatest ever teams.i was taking the piss but it's obviously went way over your head.

Who the f**k is Richard Donald by the way? Lends his name to a fucking dump of a stand. 

2 minutes ago, Jordan Rode said:

Who the f**k is Richard Donald by the way? Lends his name to a fucking dump of a stand. 

Sir Alex Ferguson said: 

As a chairman, he was a colossus, and nobody had to tell me that I had little chance of ever working for his like again.

2 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

Lovely draw, avoid Celtic and get the lower-league day trippers. Always nice to send Lennon packing with a face like a skelped arse. Great chance of making the final. 

Cue quoting this post with a picture of Dom Malonga from last year. 

Is that the day trippers who have an higher average attendance than Aberdeen in a bigger stadium. Redder m8. 

1 minute ago, weejoeharper said:

Sir Alex Ferguson said: 

As a chairman, he was a colossus, and nobody had to tell me that I had little chance of ever working for his like again.

He also said "I can't wait to get away from the shithole that is Aberdeen" idst. 

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

We should be asking for at least 60/40 in our favour of Hampden.

We have already.  Aberdeen will have no issues accommodating this. 

Pardon me but have Aberdeen not only won the Coca Cola cup and a couple years back league cup since the start of the 90s?
Thats fucking disgraceful for a one city club. 

Indeed, it would be much less disgraceful if Aberdeen played in a number of cities instead.

Archived