Scottish Cup holders v Aberdeen

Bambino7

Does anyone know when pubs in Glasgow/around hampden will be open on Saturday?

I don't know how familiar you are with Hampden but getting a beer anywhere near the ground is a joke. I'm not even going to attempt it this time round.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure how much better over the park Aberdeen really are..

Marciano and Lewis are pretty similar, as are the full backs. We are definitely stronger at centre half. Aberdeen have the edge in midfield but we are no mugs there either and I would have Cummings over Rooney.

Should be a tight game in all honesty, looking forward to McGinn and McGeouch v McLean and Jack. 5-0 Hibs.

1 hour ago, shootingboots said:

Joe Lewis > Any other goalkeeper in Scotland. 

Why have Hibs struggled so much in the Championship (lots of draws)? Teams sitting in?

Marciano is an excellent goalkeeper, there's no denying Lewis is good too though.

Yeah, pretty much, we have a lot of players who are good playing through the middle but struggle with width. This has meant we have struggled to stretch the teams that sit in against us. We suit playing more attacking teams.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

You going then throbs?  Can I shout abuse at you over the fence in North Stand or will you be in the Family Friendly Section?

Yeah I'm going, not sure where my seat is though actually but i think i'm behind goals so too far away for abuse!

17 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Can't see it on the app but is that Cummings & Grado? If so, :lol: absolute greetin at that.

No words can really do it justice, but yes it's Cummings running in on Grado in the canteen with the entire Hibs squad cheering him on. His music is Like a Prayer by Madonna. Oh and Grant Holt's the referee.

C9srh_7XoAA1H93.thumb.jpg.ebbbdd7f0afc1dec83382569188894e2.jpg

I don't think there's anywhere near to Hampden that opens earlier. The Weatherspoon pubs in the city centre will be open early though.

Can buy a pint in the Counting House before 11 if you also buy a full breakfast.

They have a limit of 2 pints which have to be bought at the same time.

Not that I'm a regular. This was a pre match occasion. Honest Guv.

Over 18,000 sold now. Think we'll have 19,000 there on Saturday 

Think we will be 13000 max

Taking my Son for his first big game and first trip to Hampden (so my first sober one)

That's all I'm getting excited about.

Plus 30K is decent

5 hours ago, HibsFan said:

No words can really do it justice, but yes it's Cummings running in on Grado in the canteen with the entire Hibs squad cheering him on. His music is Like a Prayer by Madonna. Oh and Grant Holt's the referee.

C9srh_7XoAA1H93.thumb.jpg.ebbbdd7f0afc1dec83382569188894e2.jpg

Who is Grado?

Archived