Scottish Cup holders v Aberdeen

Bambino7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dubford don said:

No 1 Scottish cup and 2 league cups exactly the same as hibs.

its a school day tomorrow so why don't you get off to bed and stop making an erse of yourself.

Since 1990, 27 years ago, Aberdeen have won two trophies. Anything prior to that I couldn't give a shite about as I was about 4.  I've seen my club win 3 national trophies, as in at the stadium - two in the past ten years, there's no need for me to spunk into a video cassette because I was actually there.  including the Scottish cup. I'm not even sure why you would argue in this time frame we are more successful and much bigger than Aberdeen.  Xx

8 minutes ago, Jordan Rode said:

Since 1990, 27 years ago, Aberdeen have won two trophies. Anything prior to that I couldn't give a shite about as I was about 4.  I've seen my club win 3 national trophies, as in at the stadium - two in the past ten years, there's no need for me to spunk into a video cassette because I was actually there.  including the Scottish cup. I'm not even sure why you would argue in this time frame we are more successful and much bigger than Aberdeen.  Xx

How many of the past ten seasons have Aberdeen spent outside the top flight?

Hibs have done well in the cups. For plucky championship underdogs.

3 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I feel as if Jonty has signed up to the site just to goad hibs fans. Not a very Kind act from someone who touches animals inappropriately

Ah untrue my friend, I have been a member for years.

Just haven't been motivated to post until I read the amount of shite posted on this thread by Hibs fans.

19 minutes ago, jonty said:

How many of the past ten seasons have Aberdeen spent outside the top flight?

Hibs have done well in the cups. For plucky championship underdogs.

So you measure success based on playing Kilmarnock 4 times a season rather than actually winning trophies in your lifetime. Sound mate.  We even shite all over your attendances whilst being "sooo lower league" this season including the Scottish cup weekend we just went through.  More cups, more finals, more wins, since I've started watching football at the start of the 90s. more fans, better stadium, bigger stadium, capital city, everything. Cheerio. VHS cup winners cup (rip)  heros though :) 

10 minutes ago, Jordan Rode said:

So you measure success based on playing Kilmarnock 4 times a season rather than actually winning trophies in your lifetime. Sound mate.  We even shite all over your attendances whilst being "sooo lower league" this season including the Scottish cup weekend we just went through.  More cups, more finals, more wins, since I've started watching football at the start of the 90s. more fans, better stadium, bigger stadium, capital city, everything. Cheerio. VHS cup winners cup (rip)  heros though :) 

We are averaging 1.92 points per game in the Prem this season versus Hibs 1.96 in the Championship 

We have finished second in the top league the last two seasons, and are likely to do so again this season. Hibs have never finished above 3rd in my lifetime (born 1981). 

We've never been relegated. f**k knows how many seasons Hibs have spent in Div 1/ Championship, I can't be fucked checking 

Aberdeen have won 13 trophies in my lifetime. Hibs have won 3. :)

We are averaging 1.92 points per game in the Prem this season versus Hibs 1.96 in the Championship 
We have finished second in the top league the last two seasons, and are likely to do so again this season. Hibs have never finished above 3rd in my lifetime (born 1981). 
We've never been relegated. f**k knows how many seasons Hibs have spent in Div 1/ Championship, I can't be fucked checking 
Aberdeen have won 13 trophies in my lifetime. Hibs have won 3. [emoji4]

2nd three years in a row and this Championship team's crowds are still shiting over yours :lol:

1 hour ago, lubo_blaha said:

Lewis (seen little of Marciano but Lewis is top drawer)

Logan
McGregor
Considine
G. Shinnie (the superior Shinnie)

N McGinn
Jack
J McGinn
McLean
Hayes

Cummings (on current form, Rooney's off the boil)

Cummings is pish compared to Rooney.

Aberdeen have won 13 trophies in my lifetime. Hibs have won 3. [emoji4]

Aye through in a couple of relegations for good measure

Can't wait till the half and half scarves are on sale, tbh. Could be a cracker of a game.  Aberdeen will go in as favourites but you can't write off Hibs when it comes to cup games at the moment.

Hopefully Rangers edge out Celtic and the winners of this tie go on to lift the cup.

The Hibs fans on here are insane.
A combination of Hearts fans' crowdwanking, Celtic fans' fanaticism and Rangers fans' levels of delusion as to the quality of their team.
Let me spell it out to you: you have less points in the Championship than we do in the Premiership. We will win.

Don't think I'm too deluded about this, Aberdeen favourites for me.

Jagfox is right about not being able to right us off though. Hearts fans were talking about running up a score and in every us v Premiership club match thread since we've come down, the patter about lower league underdogs has came up. Our record in those matches isn't too bad.

Throw in the fact that Aberdeen are fast track bullies but pretty shite in big games and the average points per game (rofl) thing doesn't look as important. If I had to pick a winner I'd say Aberdeen but wouldn't feel too confident about it.

Archived