Arbroath vs Clyde

I thought he was getting drawn in far too tight towards Hamilton. And he has done in every game that he's played at left back against us this season. Is he not a natural centre half?

Prefers centre half but played both CB and LB since his move to united.

He gets a hard time, sometimes it's justified, but overall hes been decent, usually fine defensively I think with the odd dodgy moment but not great with the ball.

Would much rather we kept Lowden but he's moved on to bigger and better things...

Imagine next season our priorities will be a right winger, a left back and a striker

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Sukar was absolutely superb up at Elgin

Today, I think the only mistake he really made was completely losing his man and the ball in the second half letting their boy in to put a ball across the box

He more than once lost his man, he struggles to know where his man is, he also does like to hold on to the ball a little to long

11 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Definitely agree about him on the ball. Said for weeks he just needs to keep it simple.

Twice at least yesterday,Hammy had a right go at him, for what looked like his poor positioning, players do get round on his blind side, also he does not know when to either pass it,put the laces through it or when to head it, he does like to try and bring it down and his control does let him down, who would have thunk it, teams avoid David Gold

Twice at least yesterday,Hammy had a right go at him, for what looked like his poor positioning, players do get round on his blind side, also he does not know when to either pass it,put the laces through it or when to head it, he does like to try and bring it down and his control does let him down, who would have thunk it, teams avoid David Gold

Suker is clearly our weak link. His positioning is very poor.

I think the issue with Sukar is we would probably need to break up the centre back pairing to drop him. 

We are on a decent run so would be tempted to stick with the same team. He was very good at Elgin but not great at all yesterday. 

I think Sukar is quite good in situations where he has no time, like last week he made some very good reaction blocks. When he has time to think, both on and off the ball, he panics. He hates being run at, often keeps backing off and then panics when he realises how far he's let his man come. His distribution in his own half is woeful, despite having a decent cross on him. He's the obvious weak point in our team.

Good highlights package, that. Smashing angle on the goal. Agony to watch over again though. The absolute vastness of space between McNiff and Perry; the absolute vastness of space between the defence and midfield. Torture.

Hope Scott Linton's back in the mix soon. The centre of the park's a walk-through without his influence. Might be worth a punt running a 3-5-2 if we're going to go without him.

Surprised there's not been a peep about exploitable our left hand side was for the full shift. Oh no wait, I'm not.

Archived