Arbroath vs Clyde

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only change I'd make is Gold back in for Malin. The 4-3-3 is working well and we should get the 3 points, hopefully Forfar keep stalling.

Edinburgh are stuffy, fancy a draw.

As for us I totally agree. Can't believe how good it looked at times yesterday against a good team. Scott and Linn tuck in to make it 4-5-1 at times too. That's where Jimmy used to play for County/Livi.

With the pool of resources and fans the Angus clubs could even get a team into the SPL maybe? Really should merge like

It would be quite the achievement getting promoted to a league which hasn't existed for about 4 years tbf.

Who cares what it's called now, Premiership then (Why we copied England I do not know...) If you guys all merged then you'd have a good chance getting to the top league. All the joint revenue from local businesses and a greater fan base, your only dilemma is what town do you chose for the stadium? Angus United, simple. 

Not a dilemma at all. Would easily be Friockheim. You obviously do not kin your way about our glorious County.

1 minute ago, keptie said:

I assume this will be all ticket to due to the massive Clyde following

It will all depend on where and if the old firm are playing, then they will decide to come up and watch there 2nd team 

They are all most win from now on. McDonald always worries me and with the possibility of Ricky missing he could be an issue. Smyth and Hamilton as a partnership should do a job tho.

Don't care if it's a scrappy 1-0 win....as long as we win

Archived