Dundee Hibernian vs Hibernian

2 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

How you managed to finish 11th was surprising.

How you managed to blow a 2 goal lead against a 1st division team whilst at home was truly shocking.

Surprising to who? It certainly wasn't surprising to any hibs fan as most expected us to go down from March onwards. Most knew we'd chuck the Hamilton second leg too as we'd done it on several occasions before.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Have i?

Pretty sure I've posted plenty here since August.

Should also be concerning that if you class our season so far as "absolutely shite" we are very close to your double chasing team.

You'll be winning zero trophies and not getting promoted again this season, it's the Falkirk way. Happy about being close to us ffs :lol: 

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

You'll be winning zero trophies and not getting promoted again this season, it's the Falkirk way. Happy about being close to us ffs :lol: 

Mind they had a lap of honour for beating us in the play offs and a big group photo for finishing above us a couple weeks before that,  before being pumped off a rancid Killie side the same weekend stubbsy; who they'd slated all season for being a failure, lifted the Scottish cup. :lol: 

They truly are one of the biggest laughing stocks in Scottish football only saved by Raith and rangers 

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Mind they had a lap of honour for beating us in the play offs and a big group photo for finishing above us a couple weeks before that,  before being pumped off a rancid Killie side the same weekend stubbsy; who they'd slated all season for being a failure, lifted the Scottish cup. :lol: 

They truly are one of the biggest laughing stocks in Scottish football only saved by Raith and rangers 

Yep, they actually think finishing 2nd in the 2nd tier of Scottish football is an achievement. That team will be talked about for years despite winning absolutely nothing. No wonder they are stuck down here :lol:

7 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Where did the happy come from?

I'm fucking raging that losing 2 players has been the difference between us ragdolling Hibs this season and sitting beneath you.

Would be funny as f**k destroying this Hibs team but we made a pure c**t of the summer transfer window.

4 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Where did the happy come from?

I'm fucking raging that losing 2 players has been the difference between us ragdolling Hibs this season and sitting beneath you.

Would be funny as f**k destroying this Hibs team but we made a pure c**t of the summer transfer window.

Your getting all excited about something that didn't happen, calm down and enjoy the playoffs m9.

18 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Yep, they actually think finishing 2nd in the 2nd tier of Scottish football is an achievement. That team will be talked about for years despite winning absolutely nothing. No wonder they are stuck down here :lol:

Some of them even have references to beating us in the play offs in their Sig :lol: 

11 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Fucking hell. I hope this isn't the start of Falkirk fans thinking they even have a chance of the title again :lol: 

Mine is a prediction not a wish. If I am honest a Hibs win is best for us considering we are so far behind you

9 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Not seen this :lol:

think Bairnardo is one. :lol: 

What a bunch of absolute weirdos. Thank f**k we only have one more game to endure against that shower and we can get back to playing genuine big sides like Killie 

Archived