Dundee Hibernian vs Hibernian

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Come ahead you teuchter, DAB c***s. 

3-0. Efe Ambrose Hattie and Grant Holt to round off the scoring.

the double is on 

Grant Holt and round in the same sentence seems appropriate.

2-1 Us, Andreu and Durnan. Last minute scissor kick from the big man from the edge of the box straight from a corner. Lennon to spontaneously combust on the sidelines as Flood runs up Holt's belly, bites an ear off and scurries away up the tunnel with it. 

Dundee's new stadium will actually be built and life will be found on Jupiter.

4 hours ago, Jordan Rode said:

2-0 Hibs.  6 days rest and that will be that. Boyle and Cummings.  I hop Utd come up through the playoffs mind. 

Absolutely no chance Utd are getting passed Falkirk in the playoffs 

10 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

2-1 Us, Andreu and Durnan. Last minute scissor kick from the big man from the edge of the box straight from a corner. Lennon to spontaneously combust on the sidelines as Flood runs up Holt's belly, bites an ear off and scurries away up the tunnel with it. 

Dundee's new stadium will actually be built and life will be found on Jupiter.

They should build Dundee's new stadium on Jupiter.  There's no atmosphere there so it would be perfect.

Also Biggie would feel at home.

6 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Absolutely no chance Utd are getting passed Falkirk in the playoffs 

Is this a casual whoosh or do you really see Falkirk being key to who gets a chance of going up?

Might go along to this. Cash gate in the Hibs end? 

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Is this a casual whoosh or do you really see Falkirk being key to who gets a chance of going up?

I believe Gav was referring to the Falkirk promotion juggernaut powering past Hibs to automatic promotion 

Looking forward to this but not holding out much hope for a result. Hibs have shown that they are beatable but I don't have much confidence in our squad at the moment. It would be great to even get a draw just to keep thing interesting but to be honest, any hope of the league is beyond us.

I would genuinely like us to try something different for this (basically play Durnan upfront) but I'm not sure if McKinnon would risk it at home against Hibs.

My team - Bell, Dillon, Van der Struijk, Edge, Robson, Nicholls, Flood, Telfer, Murray, Andreu, Durnan (an all guns blazing, high tempo, direct 442 with Murray, Nicholls and the fullbacks firing in crosses and long diagonals at every opportunity. Andreu playing as a poacher).

McKinnon's team - Bell, Van der Struijk, Durnan, Edge, Dixon, Flood, Telfer, Fraser, Andreu, Nicholls, Mikkelson (a standard 4231 with no urgency or movement and very little pressure on the opposition).

2-0 Hibs. Lots of booing and a few 'Thompson Out' chants.

Archived