Celtic v Rangers Sunday 12th March

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Thought we played OK, and definitely deserved a point. The Hoops are going to run away with another tainted title, we're shite but they're not a great side. Despite the current points difference, the fathom isn't that deep! We proved that today. Aberdeen & Hearts always shite themselves at the Paul Gadd Arena, it's only the Gers that will provide a future challenge.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Excellent stuff. This lot will be up all night tossing and turning, muttering about sevco pure cheating...

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Lovely montage from the dependable Aye Ready on Youtube:

What a tap in from the £41M striker IbraHllovic for our equaliser.

full moon.png

30 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Tell me honestly Henrik, did you enjoy today's game?

Did you walk home feeling uplifted, edified and fulfilled. Please be totally true to yourself.
You don't have to reply on an open forum, you can PM me, if that feels better for you.

PM sent. :whistle

Why are the **** slabbering all over the forum pretending everyone else is raging?
Fucking weirdos.

Count how many Rangers fans have been on this thread, 4 maybe 5? the rest is just padded out by the usual shite

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Frayed knot.

No Rangers fan raises either BJK or Songbook issues on match threads.  We leave that to the lowlifes.

1 hour ago, RedRob72 said:

Aberdeen & Hearts always shite themselves at Saville Row, it's only the Gers that will provide a future challenge.

Can't even spell Savile correctly.

The patter about whether or not you are bothered is surely moot. Its 1am on a Sunday, and here we all are, bothered enough about a bit of football to post anonymous posts trying to wind up rival fans. 

When Aberdeen lose/draw/have a throw in wrongly called against us I am definitely bothered.

Words can't describe the disdain i have for people who don't like football enough to watch 90 mins of it in their home or at the pub... but suddenly it's "old firm day" and they are covered in green or blue talking shit about a game they know nothing about.

This.

My girlfriend is a Rangers "fan" and paid for a day pass to Sky Sports just so she could watch this. Which suited me as I was planning on watching it in the bookies.

Her questions today were:

1 - After Rangers equalised she asked "does this go to extra time?" When I said no she said "I thought this was a premiership game?". When I confirmed this was the case she said "Premiership games always go to extra time, do they not?".

2 - When they were showing replays of the penalty decision at the end she pipes us "surely they can't go back and give a penalty now, the games finished". When I asked what she meant she replied "the guy on tv said it was a penalty".

She asked me a few weeks ago if players were allowed to be subbed when they got stretchered off or did they have to walk off for someone else to be allowed on.

3 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

This.

My girlfriend is a Rangers "fan" and paid for a day pass to Sky Sports just so she could watch this. Which suited me as I was planning on watching it in the bookies.

Her questions today were:

1 - After Rangers equalised she asked "does this go to extra time?" When I said no she said "I thought this was a premiership game?". When I confirmed this was the case she said "Premiership games always go to extra time, do they not?".

2 - When they were showing replays of the penalty decision at the end she pipes us "surely they can't go back and give a penalty now, the games finished". When I asked what she meant she replied "the guy on tv said it was a penalty".

She asked me a few weeks ago if players were allowed to be subbed when they got stretchered off or did they have to walk off for someone else to be allowed on.

Is she blonde????

Archived