Celtic v Rangers Sunday 12th March

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

No it's not.  The mods have done a very decent job of cutting out the BJK chat and rightly so.  Shame on you for raising it, bud.

And well done you for keeping it raised.

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Frayed knot.

No Rangers fan raises either BJK or Songbook issues on match threads.  We leave that to the lowlifes.

Great job mate, keep on mentioning that you're not mentioning BJK crap for the umpteenth time.

One of the big problems with Tedi and Number 8's posts all disappearing is it is quite difficult to back up my claims, so apologies to the Kinky, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

On the plus side I've been reminded that blow up dolls will be easier to get through the turnstile if you tape their hands behind their back.

10 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

You're disgusting, buddy. Sorry, bddy.

Rage and seethe from the plastics and their diddy fellow-travelers over a silly draw.  Even the usually decent @Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoois acting like 'one of them'.

Can't wait for the cup semi final.

14 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

So recently banned yet remaining thick as f**k.  On you go, buddy.  Justify your post.

^^^Forgets he made cringey apology when he got banned with tedi for getting round the filter with sectarian term for Celtic fans......silly *** :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Exiting the Piggery today, I didn't hear any 'noise' whatsoever, one game off winning the title? They know it's as meaningless as the rest of us.

I guess this seasons title is also 'tainted' like the others because Rangers are dog shit and skint? :lol:

2 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

I guess this seasons title is also 'tainted' like the others because Rangers are dog shit and skint? :lol:

Mikey!  How're you doing, buddy?  I was wondering when you'd pitch up and post about yer big team!

Hope you Rangers boys enjoyed your day today, I've never witnessed scenes like that from an away Rangers support for a point, a very well deserved point at that.

Happy to maintain the unbeaten run and hopefully a kick up the arse for the semi final.

We are dog shit and skint Mikey, but you will always be more preoccupied by The Rangers, than I could ever be about Motherwell.

6 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

Just in from the lodge mate.

They must've been giving the goat dogs' abuse.  How are your Sevco pals?

6 minutes ago, Mudder said:

Rage? Seethe? Aye mate  I think that's oooooozzzzzzing out of you

Just f**k off  Both JJ and Wee Mikey are good posters even if they are dossers.  There's no rage here except in the minds of the plastic simpletons.

Hope you Rangers boys enjoyed your day today, I've never witnessed scenes like that from an away Rangers support for a point, a very well deserved point at that.
Happy to maintain the unbeaten run and hopefully a kick up the arse for the semi final.

We enjoyed it very much thanks Tony, in Big Clint we've got a new Terry Hurlock. He'll always be welcomed for a wee pint in my local.

Archived