Celtic v Rangers Sunday 12th March

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Four *'s are worse than two. Busting it.

Of course, had either you or the Dundee fanny a set of baws you'd neither hide behind asterisks.  This is what makes the pair of you abject no marks.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the f**k are you talking about you stupid c**t

Don't know whereabouts you were in the ground today mate, but when he has the ball, he's all elbows and big shoulders.
When he's off the ball, he's a massive fanny.

Petrov & Sutton would have been embarrassed by some of his antics today, and that's saying something!

Stupid C*nt you say? Nah that would be yer old Man.

Just back from a ban, still angry as f**k and using a proscribed word.
This current crop of grey and green dross are utterly useless.

I edited it for you sweetie, you can address the point now instead of body swerving it with fake outrage.

Of course, had either you or the Dundee fanny a set of baws you'd neither hide behind asterisks.  This is what makes the pair of you abject no marks.

I never typed *'s. I typed the word, I got edited dumdass

As a neutral thot rangers got tactics spot on by pressing high up. Well done murky.  But rangers really should have had 3 reds madden was really poor. Hill had to go at the end for blatant last man on griffiths and stonewall penalty. Holt had straight red tackle and wilson had two easy yellows at least . Poor show and big decisions that change game. Given maddens background should he really have been given game at all ? He is going to get demolished for it . 

Why are you so angry ***?

Is it the crushing realisation that celebrating a draw in what is effectively a meaningless fixture against a piss poor Celtic is as good as it gets for Rangers? Sorry, the ****.

The Big decisions today more or less even themselves up.

Boyata barge on Waghorn could  have been a Penalty. Hill Challenge on Griffiths could have been a Penalty. Neither given so no complaints

Demebele should have been carded for outrageous dive. Holt fouled the Celtic player and it could have been a booking. and  if he had scored i would understand the outrage from the Celtic support. He put it wide so no biggy.

The one big decision left for me was the Brown Elbow/ Back hander. Ridiculous from the Celtic captain and it should have been a Red but the referee doesn't see it. Struggling to see how the 4th official and Linesman missed it though.

6 minutes ago, JUNIORFAN said:

As a neutral thot rangers got tactics spot on by pressing high up. Well done murky.  But rangers really should have had 3 reds madden was really poor. Hill had to go at the end for blatant last man on griffiths and stonewall penalty. Holt had straight red tackle and wilson had two easy yellows at least . Poor show and big decisions that change game. Given maddens background should he really have been given game at all ? He is going to get demolished for it . 

My team - Scotland :thumsup2

ETA, Sorry but i just noticed you also claimed to be a neutral :lol:

Brilliant. 

Don't know whereabouts you were in the ground today mate, but when he has the ball, he's all elbows and big shoulders.

When he's off the ball, he's a massive fanny.

Petrov & Sutton would have been embarrassed by some of his antics today, and that's saying something!

Stupid C*nt you say? Nah that would be yer old Man.

Not even going to bother engaging in any sort of debate with you as you're clearly as thick as your stereotypical flute playing, Queen loving knuckledragger.

33 points behind us with 10 games left [emoji38]

Going for 55* [emoji38]

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Dear oh dear......whit a state to get in.

Seriously put the bottle down and sober up.....you *** mess.:wacko:

23 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

the other mob have been moaning about red cards and penalties all afternoon while trying to look cool by saying "fair result" :lol:

really aye... most people talking about red cards and pens were neutrals

enjoy your point, you deserved it.

Archived