Celtic v Rangers Sunday 12th March

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheCelt67 said:

I'd need to throw Millar's two footed, studs up, aff the deck lunge into the pretty minging category too.

it was, but i don't think there was intent.... it was just a shit attempt at a tackle 

the holt one was full of intent and the ball had nothing to do with it... that wasn't the first time he challenged like that today. i'm sure karma will f**k him at some point.

4 minutes ago, RiG said:

That would have been a sight to see but it was Ross Draper pal.

Yep you're right. I knew it was someone who's max speed is about 4 mph.

Today we found out what happens when peak Sevco meet a below par Celtic. Disappointed with the result

I can absolutely understand why the The Rangers fans are celebrating like DLA has just been doubled.

Still undefeated. 

:lol:
Dry your fucking eyes you utter weirdo. 

Like I said, we took a decent point today, that's all Jupe.
The rest of your stuff only hides your inner struggle, but that's ok, I'm always here for you pal. [emoji6]

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Today we found out what happens when peak Sevco meet a below par Celtic. Disappointed with the result

Blame the pitch and the songbook.  This is what Brenda and the grey and green dross are doing.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Blame the pitch and the songbook.  This is what Brenda and the grey and green dross are doing.

No, it was a fair result, don't understand why you are bleating like a fanny about it.

Grow up.

13 minutes ago, Romeo said:

No, it was a fair result, don't understand why you are bleating like a fanny about it.

Grow up.

f**k off.  The Tranny Shagger moaned about the pitch and the referee.  Same old from the grey and green dross.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

f**k off.  The Tranny Shagger moaned about the pitch and the referee.  Same old from the grey and green dross.

Heads gone again.

Alcohol involved imo.

Sevco fans coming across worse than usual today. I wonder why,

3 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

The effects of yet another all day session starting to take their toll on Kinky. It could be a long night.

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Alcohol involved imo.

The dullest of dullards using the same trope.  Dreary fucking me.

12 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

The effects of yet another all day session starting to take their toll on Kinky. It could be a long night.

I'm ready for this !

202-popcorn.jpg

Archived