Clyde v Forfar

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For a team who are chasing a title, 80 fans away to a stadium a 75 minute drive away is extremely poor. We had more than that down in Annan last weekend when everyone was at the end of their tether with the Manager and Club...

Think of it as a visiting fan. Clyde is an awful away game, horrible out of town ground with barely any pubs nearby. If you're a Forfar fan who can't get to every game because of work/family or whatever you're more likely to just miss this one and go to the better away days.

Think of it as a visiting fan. Clyde is an awful away game, horrible out of town ground with barely any pubs nearby. If you're a Forfar fan who can't get to every game because of work/family or whatever you're more likely to just miss this one and go to the better away days.

Yes Cumbernauld is a fucking shitehole, shite away day, shite ground and jakeys screeching the worst song in Scottish football ( buhlay wae buhley wae buhley wae ).

Can't blame people for not going.

Danny Denholms goal, wow. Foxy in the sticks with that dive and attempted punch.... :lol:

Yes Cumbernauld is a fucking shitehole, shite away day, shite ground and jakeys screeching the worst song in Scottish football ( buhlay wae buhley wae buhley wae ).

Genuinely no idea what Arbroath fans sing. I've never heard them.

Forfar's support :lol: :lol:
top of the league and can only manager to bring 13 fans to away games, not trying to be nasty but it's really embarrassing.. imagine if Clyde were in that position :rolleyes:

You were in a play off position in December when you brought 20 santas and 5 others to station park

2 hours ago, Johnny Däpp said:

For a team who are chasing a title, 80 fans away to a stadium a 75 minute drive away is extremely poor. We had more than that down in Annan last weekend when everyone was at the end of their tether with the Manager and Club...

Aren't you guys brilliant....for being a 'nomadic' team with no ground. I couldn't care less when we have 10 or 12 at away games, it's more important where your team is....and you guys are looking at oblivion...good luck. :thumsup2

2 hours ago, Johnny Däpp said:

I refer to my previous posts. Why would anyone in their right mind travel 75mins to be treated as an inconvenience rather than cash paying customers,to be forced to sit in a restricted viewing area, to be subjected to a hostile environment which is condoned by the stewards and promoted by Clyde F.C. Which is anti female, anti children and to be subjected to foul and abusive language?

My advice to all away supporters thinking of a visit.

DONT GO.

1 hour ago, Lichtie78 said:

Spot on....one of the worst away days in Scottish football

Spot on....one of the worst away days in Scottish football

Exactly. A lot of my pals who used to go every week now work/play football or whatever on a Saturday. They're not going to use up holidays or miss a game for games like Clyde. Better off going to the more attractive games.

Exactly. A lot of my pals who used to go every week now work/play football or whatever on a Saturday. They're not going to use up holidays or miss a game for games like Clyde. Better off going to the more attractive games.

It's pure pish when you get to that age. I stopped going a few year so I could play too, shouldn't have to choose. Definitely wouldn't have pied one of my own games for Cumbernauld though.

Just now, Lichtie78 said:

Lot of shite. Berwick, Annan, Montrose, Elgin and Edinburgh are all good days out. I'd imagine Arbroath would be pretty decent for away fans too.

This has to be sarcasm :lol::lol::lol: 

There are no attractive away games in this league.   

Yes, there are. Elgin, Montrose, Annan, Forfar all have good grounds and good pubs, 3 accessible by train. Berwick is a good day out until you get to the ground as is Cowden, Edinburgh and Stirling, train and pubs.

Cumbernauld is neither, train to Croy, half hour walk to a shitty wee Wetherspoons, the only bar in any sort of walking distance of the shitehole that is Broadwood.

Archived